[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban appeal [Denied]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS username: Fh0lix

The incident happend around 2 months ago, when I had a bad day and was a bit mad. I crashed one or two people and did not show respect.

The replay i dont got, but i dont think u need that because you all know what Ive done.

The reason why I think you should unban me: I know I did not show respect, and the things I did was totally wrong. But I have been banned for a long time, I think, and I regret ALOT of the things I did. And I know that you all think I should be banned for a long time since he is just going to do it again. But no, I promise you all. I shall behave and dont make a single mistake if you guys are kind and unban me.

And since it's soon christmas you can unban me, so my christmas becoming even more fun Smile

- Fh0lix
Hi Fh0lix,

We will look into this shortly and give you an answer.

Josh.
Okey, thank you.
Hi Fh0lix,

Due to your previous history and taking into account all of the events in hand (the ban instance itself and the 2 following denied unban requests) we feel an unban would not be suitable.

As our policy states in the event of a denied unban appeal, your ban will be extended.

Quote:- You agree that if your appeal is denied, your ban will be extended

Your ban will now end in 166 days, it will now end on the 20th of May 2012. (20/05/2012).

Josh.
Reference URL's