[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Wacky Races - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 6-1000.jpg]

11. January 2014 - 19:00 GMT+0

Wacky Races - Sign Up
Wacky Races - Discussion
Wacky Races - Protests
Wacky Races - Best Crash Competition Nominations
Wacky Races - Best Crash Competition Poll

Wacky Races - Results and standings

The Event is free, but donations are welcome. Send your donations to Pipa [lfsusername: pipa].
Thank you

Donations

You can view the Donations list here

Thanks to Everyone who donated, much appreciatedSmile.

Thanks to everyone that helped me plan this event and lets hope it will be as fun as it was during testing Smile.
Special thanks to Lamp, Lowrider, Mikee and Brad.
To give you all an idea, here is something we did during the test of this event.

Event may not contain every setup seen in those .gifs.
GLOWs allowed ? Sad
It's their ideal event Tongue
"FXO - driving like mikee on Kyoto National - 3 laps [KY2R]"
I like the name!
looks fun is ramming allowed? haha
i wanna sign up to this! Biggrin
Saw in the rules you plan on checking peoples setups? Explain how please...
Since LFS does not yet allow you to give every car the same setup, we will extract the setups after the race and compare them all. A good use for the setup extractor I'd say.
(2013-12-30 19:01)Bruno_G Wrote: [ -> ]"FXO - driving like mikee on Kyoto National - 3 laps [KY2R]"
I like the name!

Haha Tongue

(2013-12-30 19:08)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]looks fun is ramming allowed? haha

Nah won't be allowed and won't be necessary anyway Tongue.
Rules might look a bit strict, but you won't be able to avoid contact anyway, just don't do it intentionally.

(2013-12-30 19:11)HOWLINmad22 Wrote: [ -> ]i wanna sign up to this! Biggrin

Nobody stopping you Tongue

(2013-12-30 19:13)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]Saw in the rules you plan on checking peoples setups? Explain how please...

Not gonna get in a debate how moral that tool is, but as it is available i thought i could put it to some good use. No idea how it works, i didn't test it yet.
Got a question

My ping goes from 220-240 but is stable, never goes more than 240 if i close all my programs can i still join the event?
We will take a look when the event starts, if it's not causing any issues i am sure we can make an exception.
So how long this event is gonna last?
(2013-12-30 22:20)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]So how long this event is gonna last?

My guess would be around 60 to 90 mins. Not too sure, but i doubt we will exceed 90mins. If you have to leave during the event i won't make a fuss about it anyway, so no stress.
Surely if its just a 5000€ fine for not using the "wacky" setup, you could come first in every race and still get a payout Confused ? Or have a missed something?

Edit: Never mind I saw that the loss of 5000€ is the entry fee and you will be DQed if you do not use the setups.
Well since this is purely a sort of fun/crash event there will be no price for finishing well. The prices are for the "Best crash competition" which will be decided via vote.

It's just there to furthermore discourage using a different setup or modifying the wacky sets.

Big thanks to everyone who donated. A list is in the main sign up thread.
Hey Pipa I don't think the entry list is working. When I clicked on it, it came up with 'Not Found ERROR 404'.

Any ideas in what's wrong?
Yeah was testing something to make it look a bit cleaner, didn't work Smile. Should be good now.

Donations : *click*

Thanks to everyone who donated.
My other 5000€ isn't a donation Tongue I paid in a poor hobo from my team who doesnt have enough. Smile
Haha just like on gta Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's