[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Live For Speed Name: and2030

Time and Date: 2013-12-30 20:14:56
- Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
- Replay Timestamps: n/a

Hello
I was banned by an admin I can not name but he said I was banned for driving into the other.
The reason it happened was because my logitech g27 steering wheel was not configured properly.
I made my steering wheel and I promise it will not happen again if in just give me a unban
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You made an unban request last ban and failed to reply, but you make one again immediately after being banned for the 4th time for ramming. Although you did cause multiple crashes before the ban, the reason I banned you is pretty hard to argue. You hit a parked cop car from multiple angles before getting behind him and pushing him across Highway 1 (laterally) on Blackwood and ramming him into the wall. You're telling me your steering wheel wasn't configured properly the whole 26 minutes you were connected, but you continued driving, and drove atleast 10kms while online. Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but a bit further explanation would be nice.
sorry it just because he gotta hold on to a parking lot and be afk but it was not it was listening to me so I pushed him onto the road to get to see it that is why I'm sorry it will not happen again

It is the only server I bother to play on because it is a mega bold server and now I can not, I'll tell you next time if there are some who do not like the rules say
You pushed him to see if he was afk?
I thought of the server because it is so popular that using the the not had people afk why would I had him kicked so there could be new in
I'm sorry if it was wrong it was not my mean doing something wrong I violated just not that one should be afk in the server because you can always join again

I'm sorry I did not do anything wrong just wanted to help
so plzz unban me
How were you helping him by pushing him to see if he was afk? Were you trying to punish him for being afk? I am a bit confused now.
I know now that it was wrong in order to make it
so I'll just ask for a unban because I want so badly in and running again and I will not provoke any more

please, baby and unban me please
and im not helping him im helping the server
Ok. You should know by now after 4 bans and 1 warning, that you can't ram people. If you want to help the server, read the rules, and then report people here, and also use the !tc command in-game to report other users.

If you feel your unban was unfairly denied, you can make an unban appeal here.

Have a nice day.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's