[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request [F4L] (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I tried to connect to the server the other day and it said host refused connection. Im not sure why, I haven't played LFS for quite some time now, at least 8 months. I was just wondering if it is possible to get an unban, not sure what I was banned for

Che[/font]ers
Moved your thread, and I will let the admin know who banned you about this thread.
Hi,

You were banned in November 2012. Your ban was issued after some rather disgusting abuse from yourself towards another user.

Josh.
Can I get an unban? its been well over a year now lol
Would you like to know what you said?
You shouldn't be unbanned for another 2-4 years for saying the stuff you said to me and you think this is funny? It isn't.
Whatever I said I didn't mean, I dont know what I was doing. I cant really remember its been a very long time since ive played this game. I think i should be given a second chance I mean over 1 year is a long time.
You said the following (I have added the censorship):

Quote:Kursvarthagan - get back here now, and pay for damage, pakie.
Kursvarthagan - <-- sweaty paki this guy
crap this server takes ages to get money, badly coded piece of crap
[TC]›Stunna‹ - shh, i was not talking to you.
N**ger, F**k yourself (Directed towards Stunna)

All off this whilst using the name "Sweaty Paki".

3 racial comments directed towards users (inc an admin), abuse directed towards an admin and general abuse directed towards the server/team.

Comments?
I cant even remeber saying that...should give a 2nd chance, whats the worst that can happen? name calling does not deserve a permanent ban that's too harsh. Doesn't even deserve 6 months. Whats the point of a ban? its to make the user learn their lesson right? I think after one year I have learnt my lesson
When an admin issues a ban (or any action) we take certain factors into account. This includes:

The incident itself; how serious was it? Were any other people affected? What rules have been broken, basic or complex rules? etc etc..

The user (you); Are you new to our server(s)? Should you have a good understanding of the rule(s) you've broken? Have you received previous admin action? etc etc..

A ban can vary quite a lot for different things, even if 2 people break the same rule. My point is, it isn't as easy as saying 'This offence doesn't deserve 6 months'.

You made 3 racist remarks towards 2 different users (whilst using a racist game name), you were rude to an admin, you were rude about our server/the team, and clearly very rude in general.

Quote:Whats the point of a ban? its to make the user learn their lesson right?

Bang on. Why does it take a permanent ban for you to realise this? What was wrong with any of the 5 bans prior to this? Why didn't you learn from them?
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's