[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Wackys Races - Date Change Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The event is originally scheduled for Saturday the 11th of January however a few people are going to be busy that day. Pipa is wondering if there would be a problem moving the event to the Sunday the 12th.
I won't mind and if the majority does want to change i will be fine with it.

Everyone that can't make the new date will obviously have their money refunded.
This could cause me some problems depending on schedules unless the event is planned for the afternoon, I usually do my works for school sunday night and stuff with mates, and I go back to school tomorrow since it's the end of vacation.
Obviously the majority would have to agree with it, but it would be in the evening. Same time.
Meh , finally an event on saturday and it may be changed to sunday Sad
Well if we don't get an overwhelming vote for sunday then obviously not.
It is understandable that the majority would prefer a new date, I wouldn't be worried and I wouldn't be annoyed. By the way if I wouldn't have the opportunity to be present at the event, keep the money as donation. Wink
At the moment it doesn't look like it is going to get changed anyway. On Sunday we can just make a TC funnight with the same setups.
I've got a football match on Saturday and don't know if I'll be back for it so Sunday would better for me but I'll see what happens.
I'd prefer Saturday simply because Sunday is the i'm making my homework day and have to go to school monday..
(2014-01-06 16:50)UCMA Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer Saturday simply because Sunday is the i'm making my homework day and have to go to school monday..

Can't do them on Saturday or like Friday right after the school? Tongue

I have to vote sunday as I'm probably not home saturday, most likely late in the sunday evening aswell so I'm not even sure about that. But anyways, on sunday, there could be a better chance for me so I voted for it to be moved.
Just my 2 cents, I found no logic that the people signed up for a event and are asking for a new date, by signing up, we in a way agreed with the informations given, just don't sign up if you are busy this day then, I am pretty sure there was and will be the same problem for the others little events.

I don't want to be offensive or rude, I'm just pointing out a fact.

Anyways, I will be present.
Yeah thats fine. Don't let the vote put you off, for it to actually change there would have to be more people for sunday and less voting against it (90 - 10).

Event will stay on saturday.
Reference URL's