[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Looking for a team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you looking for a team to join? Post in here!

Remember, the better you describe yourself, the more chances you got to get invited in one of the teams. Put some effort into your post.

Note: Please note that not all teams might be looking for new members all the time, so posting in here does not guarantee that you will be invited into one of them. It is however a good place for team leaders to look, when they decide to look for the new members.

Patience is a virtue.
Description of me

I like drifting
Think you'd need a little more information than that if you want to get into a team..
I like cruising high speed sometimes i like drifting but im still begginer and iam friendly i like to chat to everyone Heart
(2014-07-21 16:16)BoYaqoub Wrote: [ -> ]I like cruising high speed sometimes i like drifting but im still begginer and iam friendly i like to chat to everyone Heart

How would you like to have a chance to join team TQS?
(2014-07-21 17:57)Raz! Wrote: [ -> ]How would you like to have a chance to join team TQS?

What's that
It is a team whom is still recruiting, we have not been affiliated yet! (hopefully we will). We have a list of active members. There are two Leaders:
Polestar and myself
Senior Member:
Kush
Advanced Member:
Drifter
Members:
Michiyo
Kond4a
BoYaqoub

I think if you ever should get a chance that teams will contact you, you need some more information about yourself

Age, country, and all that if you understand what i mean,

then maybe also about what do you like and why should the team pick you? Smile
(2014-07-21 19:22)Raz! Wrote: [ -> ]It is a team whom is still recruiting, we have not been affiliated yet! (hopefully we will). We have a list of active members. There are two Leaders:
Polestar and myself
Senior Member:
Kush
Advanced Member:
Drifter
Members:
Michiyo
Kond4a

Do u have like site with all the rules and stuff ?

(2014-07-21 19:26)ICEMAN Wrote: [ -> ]BoYaqoub

I think if you ever should get a chance that teams will contact you, you need some more information about yourself

Age, country, and all that if you understand what i mean,

then maybe also about what do you like and why should the team pick you? Smile

I can tell u what you what to know about me ill answer Tongue
Okay.

What´s your name?
Country?
age?
what languages do you speek?

Why should my team pick you?
How long have you been online?
What you like to do on the TC server?

we can start with this
(2014-07-21 19:30)ICEMAN Wrote: [ -> ]Okay

What´s your name? Yousef
Country? Qatar
age? 18
what languages do you speek? Arabic , English
Why should my team pick you? I'm friendly i play alot and i can do some skins c:
How long have you been online? I been like 1 year or so
What you like to do on the TC server? Cruise , Chat with people , make friends
(2014-07-21 20:37)BoYaqoub Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-21 19:30)ICEMAN Wrote: [ -> ]Okay

What´s your name? Yousef
Country? Qatar
age? 18
what languages do you speek? Arabic , English
Why should my team pick you? I'm friendly i play alot and i can do some skins c:
How long have you been online? I been like 1 year or so
What you like to do on the TC server? Cruise , Chat with people , make friends

Sounds pretty nice for me, but I need to see you online, how you are driving, how you are to other people, also can you show me a skin you made, since you said you made skins?
(2014-07-22 06:36)ICEMAN Wrote: [ -> ]ds pretty nice for me, but I need to see you online, how you are driving, how you are to other people, also can you show me a skin you made, since you said you made skins?

sure man i wear my skins all the time on all cars but ill show u my gb3k skin

[Image: 148718641.png]
Cant you really get this conversation to go into PMs instead?
(2014-07-23 00:11)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Cant you really get this conversation to go into PMs instead?

Well idk
I don't really see the harm in using this thread? It is about finding a team and of no use to anybody not interested in joining/trying to recruit, if they don't mind people being able to see. If you don't want to read the comments then don't?
(2014-07-23 00:45)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the harm in using this thread? It is about finding a team and of no use to anybody not interested in joining/trying to recruit, if they don't mind people being able to see. If you don't want to read the comments then don't?

It's only relevant to one person, in a thread others are trying to use...
Name: Arick
Languages: English, Indonesian, A bit of Chinese
Cars In Real Life: 2001 Aristo (2JZ-GTE) & 1995 BMW 540i (M62B40)

Why should my team pick you?
I would like to think that I am kind and respectful; I am online a good 4-5 hours a day on weekdays and sometimes more on weekends.

How long have you been online?
Before TC I liked to go on tweak and drift servers and that began around 2 years ago. However, I've only been on TC for about a month.

What you like to do on the TC server?
I mean I've just been cruising and steadily earning the money to move up in the server. I was thinking of applying for Res/Med but I feel as though I don't know the names of the locations on each map well enough yet. I will probably be apply soon. Other than that I play TC because In real life I can't drive my Aristo around everywhere at >100 km/h (especially in Indonesian traffic) so this is the next best thing. Oh and the occasional cop chase is fun too Wink.
Hi. My name is Lebe and im from finland, i enjoy spending my time with tc citydriving members, im kind to all, i have good sense of humor, i understand sarcasm and im sarcastic too. Im interested to join a team, i dont really know why, maybe ist just that i like have close "friends" in games, those with who is always fun and stuff. I make skins too, i have been in tc citydriving almost a year. But i bought lfs maybe... 2 years ago but i have played before on my cousins account. My main language is Finnish but i also speak good english, maybe my writings wont look so well, but im trying to show my best Biggrin.
I like copping very much, but also i like to been chased by cops. I drift alot too and i like to gain high speeds and do other stuff that are against "law". Thats maybe all i have of myself for now on. Just waiting to some team contacts me Smile

Sincerely: Lebe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's