[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request [Nom] (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:

- Time & Date of Incident:2014.01.07 20:20 UTC+1

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud90tt7g475i653/roadblock.mpr
- Replay Timestamps:45:50

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:I dont streering,i just kick my G27,and my wheel dropped.I dont rammer,everyone knows, I pure player,justI really angry,because it was long and good chase.(btw nexttime 1 cop chase and 9 make roadblock?)(and Josh dont see the replay,and ban 7 day...)

Thank you for your attention waiting for answers.

The Faster Nomuken
Hi,

First of all, I would just like to clarify the roadblocks issue, as this is where this all started. The rule below states that cops outside of the !chase (whether they have previously been involved or not) can make a roadblock.

Rule 4.5 Wrote:Cops may set up roadblocks to stop a suspect. Randomly placed roadblocks are forbidden. The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.
Cops participating in the chase may request cops who are outside the chase to set up roadblocks. The outside cops may not participate in any way other than setting up the roadblock. (ie they must not help to box the suspect)

As for the ban itself, you clearly drove into the cop that put up the roadblock, after we finished the chase. You said at the time that your steering was broken. Your steering clearly wasn't broken as you had no issues before or after the event. You also had no significant damage to your wheels.
Not the car steering broken,i said "streering gone"
I kick my G27 and fell of my foot.
I don't quite get what you say happened.

You kicked your G27: pedals or steering wheel? Did it fall off?
I know,i now search that rule,and understand,but i never use roadblock out of chase.
And you dont saw the "ramming" just saw the ingame report,and ban 7 day.
the ram was accidental

I punch the steering wheel,with my hand,fist.Sry for my bad english
Please don't assume I have banned you based on a 1 line text report.

I have watched the replay multiple times (and I am re-watching it now). It shows you having full control of your pedals and steering angle, turning right into the cop car, then instantly correcting your steering and continuing with no pause in your control of the car.

You seem to be saying that your wheel fell, or something that would imply you lost total control of your steering for a short period? That is not what the replay shows.
If what you show in your pictures really happened, there is no way you would regain control of your car that quickly.

I am confident that you did it on purpose, I have little reason to believe otherwise.
You confident.You know

If you deliberately do it properly you would have smashed...
We are going around in circles.

To clarify, I don't believe your wheel 'fell' after you knocked it and I believe you aimed for his car yourself. You will not be unbanned. I will close this thread shortly after you have had a chance to give any further comments.

Josh
(2014-01-07 20:52)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]If what you show in your pictures really happened, there is no way you would regain control of your car that quickly.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's