[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Steffanandersen unban appeal (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Hyundaiftw and Steffanandersen

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-01-04 @ 09:58:26

● Replay / Screenshot Link: sorry i got none
● Replay Timestamps: as above

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First off all, i was using my primary account "steffanandersen" and got banned from the server for being rude, and i bought a new account "hyundaiftw" because i am really bored of other cruis servers and TC is the only worthy cruiseserver left on LFS, and most of the cruisers i know plays there. i know that hiding myself with another name and using a 2nd account to avoid my ban was very bad of me and i'm deeply sorry for what i did. i really just wanted a fresh start and leave the old case behind. i understand why i got banned and i take full responsibility for my actions.
I'm unsure what you're trying to gain here, you admit that you used another account to avoid a ban and you understand why you was banned and you accept it from what I can tell. This unban request will be denied anyway, you know what you did was wrong. This time just wait out the ban instead of trying to avoid it, avoiding it just makes it worse.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's