[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: Ken Johansen

● Time & Date of Incident : 15.1.2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Non
● Replay Timestamps: Non

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I don't know why I have been banned. Got a in coming phone call and had to quickly jump into another window on my computer. When I jumped back to LFS, connection was denied.
I banned you because you were following behind Mufflord on the autobahn, you broke as if you were going to slow down for the roundabout, but you released the brakes and went straight into Mufflord, causing him to crash. You have been restricted to the UF1 before for the same kind of incident (you should treat that as a friendly warning). You didn't say sorry at all after the crash which is why I banned you.

The ban is for 12 hours.
I am sorry for the crash, was not aware of that. Was not me driving, as I give youths time on my computer trying the sim. The are some sort of youths with special needs and it is part of my work.
Unfortunately I did't have an eye on his driving all the time and then had to change window unaware of the previous accident. Tell Mufflord I am sorry.
Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's