[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Palle' (Unban Request Granted by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Palle'

● Time & Date of Incident 5th January 2014

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I deserved the ban because I was immature to the police and the admin. But I will never be so immature again.

I dont think I deserve to just get unbanned right away but a month ban I think its to long. I have waited almost 20 days now and Im getting tired of it and I just want to start playing on TC server again.

I will never act like a kid again and I will be mature. So I hope you will unban me now instead of 5th february.

Im sorry for my bad spelling and english.

Grettings Palle'
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Alright since you already sat out 20 days and made a mature unban request, i am willing to give you another chance.

However before i will unban you please read our rules again: http://www.city-driving.co.uk
If we find you falling back into your old behaviour the ban will be longer and the possibility of getting an unban will be very very slim.

Please let me know once you have finished reading the rules and acknowledged what i just told you.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I have now read the rules again carefully and I will stick to them.

// Palle'
You are now unbanned.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's