[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What does your Minecraft look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the thread says, what does your game look like? post the mods/texture packs you use, and what fps you currently get.

Since i've gotten it to work quite well, i'm using Sonic Ether's unbelievable shaders and texture pack is LB Photo realism (x256) and possibly traces of mcpatcher (swaying grass and wobbly trees)

Anyway, here's a rough idea of what it looks like:

[Image: 4e5f.png]
the image for me it takes ages to load, can you upload it on another page pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseee?
I use FlowsHD (x128) with Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders SEUS v10.1 Preview 1 (work-in-progress) I also use Optifine HD. I get around 30-45 FPS with far render distance and 50-60 with medium render distance.

[Image: 6CxAz.png]
Since everybody has a super-duper-powerful computer, i'm going to hi-jack the thread a little.

I'm looking for 32X textures that won't kill my computer.

So far, i've tried:
  • John Smith Legacy (It's good, but i'm bored.)
  • Flows HD (Too "Mainstreamed", i don't like the UI.)
  • Default texture (Meh.)

I'm trying to find something "realistic" like John Smith with a modern side like Flows combined with the classic look of the default texture. Remember, i don't have MCPatcher or Optifine or shaders, i'm looking for 32X.
Reference URL's