[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request [WaterGun] (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: WaterGun

- Time & Date of Incident: 10/12/1011

- Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have

- Replay Timestamps: don't have

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: I got banned by [TC]Thomas because I overtook a chase at AutoBahn, but the thing that I didn't knew was that I couldn't overtake a chase if there was no "Robber" around, I tought that if there wasn't any Suspect around I could just overtook and keep my driving, after a little while Thomas said for me to read the rules and banned me, ( I dont know for how many time cuz the Banlist doesn't seem to update) I have read them now, I know that I made a mistake and I'am terrebly sorry for that, as everyone else I'm human and humans can make mistakes but learn from them, I just didn't knew, I hope that I could be unbanned, and now that I know that proper rule I won't do it again.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
WaterGun
Hi WaterGun,

My suspect or "robber" was actually right in front of me. Furthermore, the rule states you must not overtake chases. It doesn't say you can overtake if there is no suspect nearby.

You were kicked by Savy prior to my ban for following a chase. He asked you twice to hold back but you ignored him.

After he kicked you, you overtook my chase again on the autobahn.

Your ban is only for 12 hours and will expire shortly, so I'm not going to grant your unban request - but please make sure to read the rules before returning as you seem to be ignoring everything admins are telling you at the moment.
(2011-12-11 00:35)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WaterGun,

My suspect or "robber" was actually right in front of me. Furthermore, the rule states you must not overtake chases. It doesn't say you can overtake if there is no suspect nearby.

You were kicked by Savy prior to my ban for following a chase. He asked you twice to hold back but you ignored him.

After he kicked you, you overtook my chase again on the autobahn.

Your ban is only for 12 hours and will expire shortly, so I'm not going to grant your unban request - but please make sure to read the rules before returning as you seem to be ignoring everything admins are telling you at the moment.
Okay dokie, thank you.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's