[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Private6

● Time & Date of Incident: 5/02/2014 23:30 (GMT+1)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have it sorry
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have it sorry

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hi,

Online my name is BananaPhone. Just a minute ago I got banned from the server and I don't know for how long.

I know I made a very stupid mistake by hitting a car in the pitlane. The reason I did this was because he was blocking my pit exit every time I wanted to leave my pit box. I had to tell this to the admin and will do this next time without hesitation.

Hopefully you can unban me, I will learn from my mistakes and have read the rules concerning the pit lane once again to be sure I know what to do next time.

Thank you

BananaPhone
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

To check out the length and reason of your ban head over to : http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

Quote:Private6 Montana Banned 7 days 2014-02-05 22:44:19 2014-02-12 22:44:19 6d 23h 47min Ramming
(2014-02-05 22:56)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

To check out the length and reason of your ban head over to : http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

Quote:Private6 Montana Banned 7 days 2014-02-05 22:44:19 2014-02-12 22:44:19 6d 23h 47min Ramming

Thank you Pipa!

I hope I can get this ban lowered or maybe pay a fine to make things better (I mean like pay the guy I rammed or something)
Hi,

The reason 'he was blocking your pit exit' does not mean you can ram him at high speed. If anything, you could have nudged/pushed him lightly in order to move him - but there was no need to hit him so hard that he rolled halfway down the pitlane.

The fact you were driving around the track shows that you had enough room to leave your pit garage and that he wasn't fully blocking you in.

You have been on our servers for long enough to know our basic rules. 'No Ramming' is one of the most basic rules on 90% of LFS servers, it's hardly specific to just our servers. You even have a warning of this rule every time you enter our servers via the Server Entry Screen. There is no reason you should not know that ramming is not allowed.

You will not be unbanned.

Josh.
(2014-02-06 09:25)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The reason 'he was blocking your pit exit' does not mean you can ram him at high speed. If anything, you could have nudged/pushed him lightly in order to move him - but there was no need to hit him so hard that he rolled halfway down the pitlane.

The fact you were driving around the track shows that you had enough room to leave your pit garage and that he wasn't fully blocking you in.

You have been on our servers for long enough to know our basic rules. 'No Ramming' is one of the most basic rules on 90% of LFS servers, it's hardly specific to just our servers. You even have a warning of this rule every time you enter our servers via the Server Entry Screen. There is no reason you should not know that ramming is not allowed.

You will not be unbanned.

Josh.

I understand Josh, I will just wait a week and I have learned my lesson!
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's