[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, im just wondering why im banned from your server? I havent play LFS in a while and tried to join the best cruise server on LFS, also Ur Server TC? May i get a unban please? my username is Anseth! Smile
Please read this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Re-edit your post and give us a little more, clearer information.
● Your LFS Username: Anseth

● Time & Date of Incident 2013-11-07 19:23:09

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i dont have any, long time since i played.
● Replay Timestamps: ^

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I really dont remember what i have done, because so long time since i played, so maybe give me a another chance if i did something illegal? recently read the rules and respect all ur rules. Best Regards
You were banned for money abuse - you have -£5,000 which means an automatic ban.

I will unban and reset your account. You will have -£4,500.

There will be a written warning on your screen when you enter about causing accidents. Please read this and confirm it. Most of all be careful when you drive and say sorry to people you hit.

You have now been unbanned.
Hello, im just wondering why im banned from your server? I havent play LFS in a while and tried to join the best cruise server on LFS, also Ur Server TC? May i get a unban please? my username is Anseth

● Time & Date of Incident 2013-11-07 19:23:09

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i dont have any, long time since i played.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I really dont remember what i have done, because so long time since i played, so maybe give me a another chance if i did something illegal? recently read the rules and respect all ur rules. Best Regards
Did you even read my reply?

Ok,There seems to be some confusion here.

Why are you posting for an unban on the account 'Anseth'. Your account is 'sivert96'?

● Time & Date of Incident: 06.02.2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i dont have any.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve a unban: Hey, i was driving on the server and i got -5000 but if i get a unban, a friend will send me money so i wont be auto banned at -5000 again, Best Regards Anseth
(2014-02-06 18:54)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you posting for an unban on the account 'Anseth'. Your account is 'sivert96'?

Could you answer this question please?
thats is my Old acount becuse i sold sivert96 and i bay a new one:------anseth
We will talk here from now on.

When did you sell the account?
6 desember
Ok, thanks. I have no reason to disbelieve that.

Now the next problem. Less than 1 hour after I unbanned you, you managed to get yourself banned again after you swore at another user.

Before you reconnect, I would like you to read our rules (at least section 1.0 to start with). Abusive language is not tolerated on our servers.

Rules: http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules

I have reset your account again and you have -£4,500. If you hit -£5,000 again, you will not be unbanned. Do you understand that?
really thx now i gona take it easy!
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's