[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request CrobinK (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: CrobinK

- Time & Date of Incident 2014-02-07 07:34:39

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Didnt got any
- Replay Timestamps: ^

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Please unban me, i didnt ment to say it that way, also he's car looked funny, because he's rear end was totally stretched and was '' drifting '' when driving, i didnt ment that comment that way, i take back what i said, im really sorry for it. Please unban me, trust me i wont say that again, if i dont get any unban i wont play LFS in 1 months because TC is the only server i game on. Smile
Best Regards.
Thread moved to the correct area and admin notified.
Like I said in the forum report already, think before talking and not afterwards. You said it and it's too late now. The comment you made was really bad and absolutely unnecesarry. I don't get why you would say something like this because you try to be funny, even a crying clown would be funnier. The ban is "only" 30 days and I would've banned you most likely for a year if you didn't apologise in the report already. I won't reduce the ban or unban you, sit out the 30 days and think about this incident.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's