[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WTF ?? (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHY AM I BANNED THIS TIME??? YOUR COP NICK OR WHATEVER KEEPS CHASING ME FOR NO REASON .. ??? I DONT EVEN GET ONE LAP BEFORE HE CHASE ME AGAIN.. ??? SO I DECIDE TO GO OFFROAD TO NOT GET THOSE ANNOYING COPS IN MY BUTT... THEN I GET FREAKIN BANNEDD?? WTF..

SERIOUSLY.. YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE COPS.. IN REAL LIFE YOU GET SATOPPED ONCE... NOT EVERY GOD DAMN 100METERS YOU DRIVE..

SECOND OF ALL.. HES SKIN DIDNT LOAD FOR ME ...

AND AS YOUR CHAT IS GOING NUTS SOMETIMES AND YOUR COPS ONLY SAY "CHASING" ,BUT NOT WHO YOU CHASE... I THINK THIS BAN IS JUST BECAUSE OF STUFF IN THE PAST...

AND COPS ON TC SEEMS TO HAVE SOME KIND OF GLUE TO MY PLATE AS IT SAYS "BANDIT"... GET A GRIP WILL YA TC??

ITS GETTING TO A POINT WHERE UNFAIRNESS IS JUST TOO MUCH OKAY.. YES I ALLWAYS SPEED ON TC.. I ALLWAYS DID AND SO BE IT.. I DONT CRASH ANYONE ON PURPOSE AND I ACTUALLY DRIVE PRETTY SAFE EVEN THO ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN. BUT COMING FROM ONE CHASE AND GO TO PIT AND GETTING CHASED IN T1 AGAIN.... SERIOUSLY??

I HOPE THE COPS WILL DO BETTER IN THE FUTURE AND I GET UNBANNED FROM THIS CHILDISHNESS....

GOOD DAY

I GAVE THE CAPS LOCK UP HALFWAY WHEN I NOTICED Wink

IF TC HAS SOMETHING AGAINST ME BEING THERE.. JUST SAY SO OKAY.. THIS IS JUST CHILDISH AFTER FEW TIMES...

WIZARD
Why am i banned this time??? Your cop nick or whatever keeps chasing me for no reason .. ??? I dont even get one lap before he chase me again.. ??? So i decide to go offroad to not get those annoying cops in my butt... Then i get freakin bannedd?? Wtf..

Seriously.. You should do something about these cops.. In real life you get satopped once... Not every god damn 100meters you drive..

Second of all.. Hes skin didnt load for me ...

And as your chat is going nuts sometimes and your cops only say "chasing" ,but not who you chase... I think this ban is just because of stuff in the past...

And cops on tc seems to have some kind of glue to my plate as it says "bandit"... Get a grip will ya tc??

Its getting to a point where unfairness is just too much okay.. Yes i allways speed on tc.. I allways did and so be it.. I dont crash anyone on purpose and i actually drive pretty safe even tho accidents do happen. But coming from one chase and go to pit and getting chased in t1 again.... Seriously??

I hope the cops will do better in the future and i get unbanned from this childishness....

Good day

I gave the caps lock up halfway when i noticed wink

If tc has something against me being there.. Just say so okay.. This is just childish after few times...

Wizard

Administrator Message by: Stephen

What is the relevance of this post?
(2014-02-10 10:29)THE WIZARD DK Wrote: [ -> ]WHY AM I BANNED THIS TIME??? YOUR COP NICK OR WHATEVER KEEPS CHASING ME ... SO I DECIDE TO GO OFFROAD

I wasn't there but it doesn't take a genius to figure out, does it?

Server Rules Wrote:3.4. Out of bounds/Leaving track limits in a chase

If your car goes out of bounds, you must return to the track immediately, without gaining advantage. If you're stuck outside, you are expected to go to spec-mode (shift+s) or pits(shift+p) to trigger the Insim-autobust-sequence.

Ed: Brilliant choice of subject btw, as usual.
Please edit your post using the template in the link below.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

And please ease up on the caps, your URS is nowhere near as bad as others that I've looked at.
It was me that banned you. Please take a minute to do what Stephen just told you and i will get back to you.
Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's