[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
account name MICH PL
at 2014-02-12 2:54:19 p.m. received a ban for Ignoring sirens
at this time in my inside there was no police
according to my ban is wrong
possibly can be about the earlier incidents for which I'm very sorry and I would ask for a reduced ban
I greet
Thread moved to more appropriate area.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I will reply to this later on with a full explanation of your ban. I aim to post at about 10pm.
Hi,

You were banned for ignoring sirens. In the space of 5 minutes you overtook the same chase twice. On both occasions you had plenty of time to see the chase and slow down. You did not slow down at all and were clearly intent on overtaking it.

You have had multiple bans already for overtaking chases & ignoring sirens. All of your bans for these offences (not including bans for other offences) adds up to more than 120 days, over about 6 different bans. Your current ban in 182 days/6 months.

I see no reason to alter the ban; you should not still be breaking the same rules (or any for that matter); and in the situations that led to this ban, I feel you should have been able to avoid overtaking the chase.

Josh.
Josh
for 6 months then I forget how to play
Lfs I only use to play on your servers Smile
please last chance
three different tournaments even the smallest iniquity, just got "perm ban" without the capability of appeal
if you are unable to agree on such a solution in August?
Hi,

The ban will stay at 6 months. You have had far too many bans already for a 'last chance'.

Josh.
no of opportunity?
Please I really care about.
No, you have had too many bans for the same thing for me to consider giving you another chance. It shouldn't take so many bans for you to understand what you are doing is wrong.

I will close this thread soon, as we will just go round in circles. Feel free to add anything else in the meantime.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's