[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Dashcam/actioncam thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
After asking in this thread if there where other members using a dashcam or actioncam.

Youtube channel that I use:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBMWgek/videos
Search for "Bad drivers of" and you'll get many channels from especially the US where people are being nubs on the roads Tongue Quite fun to watch.
I do follow bad drivers of Portland. Amazing how bad people can drive.
Or how god damn suicidal they can be.

- Truck and trailer truck driving ~82kph on 80kph area, with about 20m safety distance in between

- There's a railing dividing the lanes ahead

- Overtaking isn't allowed

- Oncoming car

- After the railing there's a safe overtaking lane

And with all this, some idiot shoots down the oncoming lane, overtaking both the trucks and gets back to the lane just as the oncoming car passes and the railing starts...

I was in the truck behind, and saw how the truck ahead had to slam brakes so the car can get back to the right lane..

That's the most dangerous situation I've seen in a long time, if the driver ahead didn't expect the car to come there, it couldn't have got back on the lane and would of had to drive off the road doing about 100kph to avoid a head-on crash.

I'm so sad I forgot to take my camera on that trip...
Well, why not share.

Full video of last night Biggrin

Just cruising and obeying the road laws like always.

Includes a crazy MB Sprinter guy, that I was unfortunately unable to overtake (back).

If you're only interested of the Sprinter guy, skip to 22 minutes onwards Tongue
(2014-02-15 18:20)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why not share.

Full video of last night Biggrin

Just cruising and obeying the road laws like always.

Includes a crazy MB Sprinter guy, that I was unfortunately unable to overtake (back).

If you're only interested of the Sprinter guy, skip to 22 minutes onwards Tongue

23:18 for the overtake...
Never knew you lived in Australia Roba Ohmy
I use a High Definition GPS Dash Cam called FINEVu Pro. Very stable and records video files of 3 minutes each. It loops and overwrites once memory card is full. You can also track your routes on a special program that shows your routes on google maps. Got motion detector (Physical & Visual)
and A/V input to your car directly if your car is fitted with a screen, like mine.

Those are awesome dashcam pictures Rifo!
Very nice Rifo!
Nice Rifo , 185 km/h Smile
Lol, 185km/h BiggrinBiggrin

Must try if Sierra can do it's promised 190km/h on summer Biggrin

Nice pictures indeed Rifo, must be quite good camera Tongue
I've started a 'Bad Drivers' channel.

night footage isn't that great, but shows enough.

First one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAZ4ZxGwt7Q

This is a sample video quality and below is a video at night showing a bad cab driver.

Nice videos Rifo Smile
Rifo, did u drive legal? Ohmy
Driving the Ford F350 this morning, I overtake somebody who is asleep at the left lane. Overtaking on the right side is good for a ticket á €230,-....

I see that quite a lot.

Tbh it's not rally 'overtaking' if there's a car on the left lane, and you just simply move to the right lane (assuming it's empty) and keep on the right.

I mean, you're just driving at a fixed speed which should be within the speedlimit, and move lanes due to slower cars.

Though, if I'm on the left lane, and there's a car blocking my way going slower than the right lane or the right lane is empty, I simply flash my lights, and they usually move.

not me.

Administrator Message by: Cola

As in OP: "if there where other members using a dashcam or actioncam." This means that you should not post random clips here, that isn't yours.
(2014-02-17 16:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I see that quite a lot.

Tbh it's not rally 'overtaking' if there's a car on the left lane, and you just simply move to the right lane (assuming it's empty) and keep on the right.

Dutch roadlaw doesn't know the definition between overtaking and passing. So that would be a nice discussion with a police officer, who simply say to protest the fine....

(2014-02-17 16:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, you're just driving at a fixed speed which should be within the speedlimit, and move lanes due to slower cars.

Was driving 10km/u over the speedlimit, the van was going under the speedlimit.

(2014-02-17 16:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Though, if I'm on the left lane, and there's a car blocking my way going slower than the right lane or the right lane is empty, I simply flash my lights, and they usually move.

Then you request a brake check in the Netherlands...... Happend a couple off weeks ago, a VW Golf pulled out in front off me, I flashed and he hit the brakes....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's