[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [YouTube] Mighty Car Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png?1306]

Well, with 6 seasons, and more than 660000 subscribers, I think Mighty Car Mods deserve a space in here. Smile

They just launched their 6th season, with a full feature length film:

Quote:Australias #1 online diy auto show - packed full of video projects showing you how to customise and improve the performance of your own car.

Follow them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mightycarmods
MCM, building a 300$ 4wd Drift Kei car.

Because they can.
Watched it last night right after it came out. Seeing people work on their car and japanese car culture especially is very inspiring to me.
Mighty Car Mods is just insane, in a good way. Besides the episodes, they also have quite a big forum-community. (Most of wich love JDM stuff, but decent American cars are popping up aswell)

Over the years (yes I've been watching them for a while already) they've changed from their roots though, from the real DYI stuff to more or less professional-done stuff (by someone else: i.e. the turbo build on the Miata, the drift car with the help of a pro, etc). Nevertheless a great show though.

I like this episode with the golf 3 but its only boring with 4 doors car more fun 2
Mmm.. I liked the Civic build more. probably because it was barely edited.
The Golf Mk. III build is probably one of my all-time favorites. Although I liked the Budget track car alot as well. Also, that season 4 intro is just amazing. Ohmy
The showcar build is cool too, they dont just do some stupid modifications (for example, PVC rollcages lol.) in it.
Golf 1,2,3 is most fun car to style i think it is that
The humor and music makes it great to watch. Marty and Moog are funny
They just posted a "behind the scenes"

Oh and watch it till the end, Moog ends up with a surprise Wink

Sorry for bump but this is nice! uploaded 3 days ago from them
nvm
Season 7 started today Smile

Am I the only one thinking it looks a lot like "Key to the City"? Its still cool and I loved it but isn't it time they move over from Japan stuff and come back to their Backyard? I know they want to start fresh with new cars and new projects but I can't seem to find a "closure" to the Subaru they hacked up last year nor what happened with the small Nissan they shipped back from Japan in pieces. Guess i'll have to wait for more.

Still cool though.
Subaru build continues, probably with the interior and bodylit installment from the JDM version of the Liberty/Legacy.

I dont remember any small nissan imported in 2 pieces from japan, only the Daihatsu from Kei To The City.
(2015-04-01 20:13)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]I dont remember any small nissan imported in 2 pieces from japan, only the Daihatsu from Kei To The City.

That's what I was refering to.
Reference URL's