[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTi Series - Round Three Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gti2014-r3a.png]
Correct password has been set: GTISERIES
Few of us are on events practicing now if anyone's interested. Remember the race is this Wednesday!
10 minutes to go, only 4 people on. Final reminder.
If you've signed up, please show up. Numbers are low this weekend so it's a good chance to score some points!
The race has been postponed until Wednesday 26th due to less than half the field turning up.

7 people + 1 late signup. It turned out to be a good qualifying session but the entire event will be re-run next week.

[Image: gti2014-r3a.png]

PM Sent to all racers:

Quote:Tonight only 7 people showed up to race plus 1 late entry. We specifically ask that people inform event organisers if they are unable to attend so that we know how many people to expect. Thank you to those of you who did tell me you wouldn't be here tonight and thanks also to the 8 who ended up qualifying.

Because less than half of the field showed up and more than half of those in attendance voted for the race to be postponed, the event will be completely re-run next Wednesday (26th March) at 19:00 GMT.

If you cannot race, please let me know in advance.

See you next Wednesday.
PM Sent to all drivers:

Pete Wrote:Hello,

Round three of the [TC] Racing GTi Series is being re-run tonight at 19:00 GMT.

Please arrive before this time so that we can start qualifying promptly.

The race will consist of 20 laps of Kyoto Ring National (KY2). 20 minutes will be reserved for qualifying, there will be 10 minutes of pre-race practice and then at approximately 19:30 GMT the race will begin for ~45 minutes.

Server: [TC] Events
Password: GTISERIES

If you have any queries, please get in contact ASAP.

Also, please spread the word about this series as we currently have less than a full grid worth of sign ups.

Make sure you let me know if you are unable to attend.

Thanks,

~ Pete
Race is in 10 minutes and there are less people here than last week...
Got stuck, shame about that Sad.
Reference URL's