[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Pictures/Videos of your creations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post pictures or videos of your creations in minecraft! I would love to see some of the awesome things people have made and Im sure others would too.
Weee and again.

[Image: min1.gif]

Feel free to have a go Tongue (Fort Notch).
Search the admin on the shoulder Biggrin

Thats looking awesome Johan.

My 2nd water slide. Bigger = better?

[Image: min2x.gif]
Done on Fortnotch. There is a train to the top at brads house.
lol pipa, you're minecraft mad, but great water slides Tongue
Thats why i didn't want to buy it at first Tongue, ty though.
This is my '' Area '' where is my two House's and my friends house and he's creation.

My creation is that crane Tongue
I used to play Minecraft like you guys, then I met a skeleton archer and took an arrow to the knee.

Cool creations btw Tongue
Building an ice-hockey stadium.
The rink is in 1:1 scale.
Trying to finish the build before next week, I'll update this post with pics.
This is for everytime you blew my stuff up....rawr

[Image: min5.gif]
Wow nice Pipa Smile
Started as a castle, then didn't know what to build between the walls, so thought I'd make it a prison, lol.

Sweet. Tongue
Building a cinema in singleplayer creative. Walls are still missing from the main building, but I finished one of those rooms where they play the movie.
Also made a redstone circuit for the lights inside, and the doors. There are 6 different redstone circuits for on room. Tongue

Total of 7 pictures.
Main building (Click to View)
Wow, that is amazing work Karak.
Oh wow nice.
Thanks Smile

Here's some pics of the control room and the redstone. It's easy redstone though, nothing impressive. (Click to View)
Wow nice work thre KaraK

Those redstone stuff looks like mine when I build anything that works with redstone lol
Reference URL's