[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

On 16th of December around 1930 2000 I got banned.
The situation is... me driving on the road there a chase up ahead and since there was a corner coming I had to brake anyway. but... that chase was several meter before the corner was coming so I could not stop/stand still on time. So the best thing to do was passing it on right lane(where we belong to drive). then suddenly the suspect doomed up on my lane and I could not avoid it. as expected our cars made contact and we both had damage. the suspect here was on my lane wich is illegal at any times. I know i'm not allowed to speed but I was on my lane and could not knew there was a chase up ahead.
Then the suspect started that I should apologize for ramming.
I am indignant for accusing me of that... let's say frustration for the suspect since he had to continue his chase with a light damaged car.
Then (unfortunately) in a whoop I said something I know I should not say.
I told him he was noobing...(as in not smart for causing it and then demand an apologize).
For a name call like that I am prepared to apologize for, I take responsibility for it and I shouldn't have done that.
But for the situation I will not apologize since I did not cause that situation, if he wasn't there I wouldn't make a crash after all.
Then an admin came in and asked if I should do something, as in apologizing.
I can understand him, there was a difference in opinion about that situation and he wants to solve it (100 points for that).
But what I noticed is that the admin might have been a bit one-sided.
He obviously decided who was "guilty" since he pointed his arrows on me, that can happend ofcourse so I asked him if he has seen the situation.
On that he replied: should I watch the replay.
Based on this I asked the admin: that if there had to be punished maybe someone else could decide since I noticed he was a bit one-sided (would be fair).
Unfortunately the admin decided that he should do it and he instantly banned me for insulting and ramming.
I think I deserved a warning or a kick for the namecalling but I did not ram him, why would I!?! If I want to ram people I rather go to a demolition derby server or a parking lot.

Unfortunately I do not have a replay or pics since there was a server crash during the situation.
I hope you believe that what I told is the truth. I'm not new in this server so I know how things work and that is why I believe I should get a unban.
I have put time and energy to make this post and there for I hope the situation will be judged fairly. Thanks in advance.

My LFS username: DaanozZ
Sorry for my lack in English grammer
This is where your wrong. I'm not on anyones "side", so please stop saying that. Also you've had way more than enough time to slow down for sirens yet you continued to throttle like there was no chase going on. After you hit Thomas you instantly said "your noobing" instead of apologizing. If you think I'm wrong for banning you for this please, feel free to ask another admin to look over your replay. If not, ban is staying in place.
This is the same user as "[OMT]Justme" right?
I am Banned for Wrong Language .

Please Unban !

username : dkwayman

Administrator Message by: Thomas

Please make your own unban request and do not post in other peoples unban threads. Thank you.
Yes i'm Justme
But can you understand why i think you where on maybe one-sided i dont say you are but you might have been. and sometimes you just dont see the sirens.
+ if I would do this on purpose, why would i make an account again here and do this all?? that would be dumb and would take to much time.
As i see it now: ban for saying that someone is noobing, wich i regret saying.
and I did not say that instantly after the incident, he said something in between wich made me say that. I was planning on just going on with cruising, thats where I come for not for ramming insulting. yes sometimes you make mistakes and there are admins to correct that, but you could at least warn for it? it's not that I misbehave do I?
I joined the server in Feb '08 and thats quite a while... dont you think i have already prove that i can behave, else I would have been in permaban-hotel much earlier...
You'll be unbanned shortly. Please follow the rules & don't let this happen again.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's