[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Logitech G27 Wheel Button Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Only had my G27 for less than a month, and this even it seems to have gone a bit wierd.

It drivers perfectly fine, acts normal. All the buttons on the wheel work, until it gets to a certain degree of rotation, then all the buttons suddenly become 'inactive'. I havent changed any settings anywhere for ages so it cant possibly be that? Can anyone shed some light on what it could be please? Smile

Many Thanks

Ash
from how many degrees of rotation does the buttons become inactive ? , never checked mine lol Tongue to bussy with holding the wheel
I would say 100 when you turn right, and 190 when you turn left Sad
Think the best is you can send logitech a e-mail and explain it , you still have warrenty so use it Tongue
Yehhh ive just done that now Smile Just a bit annoying as its still so new Sad I mean i can still drive with it... but its just annoying lol Tongue
It'll be a connection issue somewhere.
Thats what i was thinking Sad Sad lol. Its not even as if ive been treating it rough, i look after it lol Smile
(2011-10-05 20:58)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be a connection issue somewhere.

Yeah - most likely a dry solder joint or something.
But its only started doing it tonight? Or could it have happened anywhen?
Dry joints can happen at any time. Usually caused by metal fatigue or conditions not being right when the join was made.
Ahh okai Smile Well ive given Logitech a call and there cool with it, just need to send proof of purchase and all the id codes and should be sorted hopefully Smile
Reference URL's