[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cd help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i am trying to burn cd boot i cant get it work have tried many times, anyone is good at this stuff?
Maybe the CD doesnt have the needed space for what you want on it.
cd have space, but i look at that link Stephen thanks.
What are you trying to boot from cd?
Windows xp i trying to boot on, but its not working
Do you have the "Press a key to boot from CD...." on boot?
(2014-04-27 12:48)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the "Press a key to boot from CD...." on boot?

No
Stupid question, DO you have a bootable image of Windows XP? Or is it a install-CD, or what is it?
I am trying to get a Install-cd with windows xp on, and i got this ima for it but still its wont work when i am trying to
Well, if you have an actual image-file (ie .img), did you burn it correctly?
(Burned as image, rather than the single files)
i putted the file there was supost to, and after i did that and then i took all files with Xp to burn side on Nero 14, after it was done i got error and disc just open
If you have a spare USB memory stick, I would rather recommend you use that, it's much faster and easier. You can use Rufus for that http://rufus.akeo.ie/
(2014-04-27 14:15)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]... after it was done i got error and disc just open

So, did the recording fail already?
Yes it did, Will try that Aj linked thougt.
Nothing did work i tried my best not just good at it
I'm still not sure if I understood you correctly:

1. Are you 100% sure you have created a bootable CD (or DVD). Did you try it in a different PC? What are you actually burning? Do you have a .img file?

2.Have you checked your boot-order in BIOS-setup? If your dvd drive is not the 1st boot-media, it will never boot from there.
I can take some pic when i coming home from work later and post it in this thread
(2014-04-28 07:02)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]2.Have you checked your boot-order in BIOS-setup? If your dvd drive is not the 1st boot-media, it will never boot from there.

That'd be the first thing I'd check. You can check the boot order from the BIOS menu, which is usually one of the F-keys. Check when your computer first boots up, a screen usually appears before you get your OS logo. This screen disappears relatively fast, however.
in my laptop i trying to get windows xp on, it have only F2 - F11 i can se menu before it starts up gonna check it soon
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's