[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: main.png]

Discussion

Please use this thread for discussions regarding this year's Gumball rally.
I sure its gonna be amazing this year, unfortunatly i will probably be down in London for pretty much all of it so hope you guys enjoy.

Once again, TC is doing a great job at organising it.
Been really looking forward to this for quite a while now! Tongue

[Image: 20s6gra.jpg]
Josh-I couldn't have put that better myself.

Gives me a month and a half to get myself a new/used wheel.

I should be livestreaming this year, and actually editing a proper GB3k Movie.

And remember, It's a rally-not a race.
Finally, it will surely be a very interesting and exciting event.
Hmh, i just hope my PC wont break before two weeks of gumball start again,
happened in 2012 and 2013..... hope this year will be fine lol.
(2014-06-08 08:43)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Hmh, i just hope my PC wont break before two weeks of gumball start again,
happened in 2012 and 2013..... hope this year will be fine lol.

My optical encoder broke 2 weeks before last years...

Bought a GT3RS v2 from eBay for £75-only for a 15kg CRT to fall on it about a month ago.

It's always when you need them...
Hmm, this time, I'm gonna try and stay awake for 2 days and get a head start! Biggrin
Gonna see if I can take the reigns of [TC] Radio for the Rally start, like last year Biggrin
(2014-06-08 12:48)Blacktop Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna see if I can take the reigns of [TC] Radio for the Rally start, like last year Biggrin

I hope so too, you did a smashing job last year!
Looking forward to this, going to be great however, I am not expecting to take it like Matt Wink If it's nice weather I am taking the only opportunity's we get in the UK summer! haha. Enjoy it everyone!
Can we top 138 sign ups this year? I hope so Tongue

Refresh your memories with last year's stats and results:

Competitors, donations & other shizzle spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?..._web#gid=0
Results: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8439
Possibly a thread for skin requests? Sure some people will do a skin or 2 for money.
(2014-06-08 15:59)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly a thread for skin requests? Sure some people will do a skin or 2 for money.
Decent suggestion. I was thinking that too.
Doing it now Smile
(2014-06-08 16:09)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-08 15:59)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly a thread for skin requests? Sure some people will do a skin or 2 for money.
Decent suggestion. I was thinking that too.

Yes I was just going to make a post about this here, I'd like an area as well for skin requests. I can not skin and would pay for a good looking Gum Ball skin.
Will there be a limit on what your car number can be?
When are we going to be allowed to choose our number for Gumball? If already announced pm.
Still in the process of arranging that DJMad, keep an eye on the Gumball Announcements however Smile

Announcement Wrote:This year we will not be reserving driver numbers ahead of the event, instead you will get the chance to choose your car number when the event sign up threads appear. This will make the sign up processes quicker and simpler for all. Keep an eye out for news and updates on this year's event.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's