[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hello for all of you from WyX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey you!

I've been driving here in TC for couple weeks so far and thinked that now it's a time for introduce myself.

First of all, cruising isn't a new thing for me. Few years ago I played in a server called LSC and I played a lot, usually as an Officer. Some people from that time might recognize me, at least I remember several people which are playing at TC now.. Smile I took few years break from LFS and suddenly found TC -cruise server. Here has been fun from the moment when I started and I have used a lot of time nowadays by trying to grind some money and kilometers. Of course, some misunderstooding has happened because of I didn't read the rules carefully, and I'm really sorry about those things what I've made! But, you can learn about your mistakes and I have learned (at least I hope so!). Also I've read the rules now with extra care. Wink

So, I'm a 28 years old engineer from Finland and I live with together with my fiance. I have been interested about racing since I was a kid and LFS is the game I have played the most. This cruising is nice compilation of social interaction and racing and those are the reason why I'm writing this. Sometimes it's just relaxing to chat with each other and sometimes it's really enjoyable to get some adrenaline by trying to getaway from a cops.

Umm, well, I think I should end this introducing for now so you people don't waste too much your time when reading it. Wink

PS. See you on the server when my fiance is not whining about the time what I spend with you.. Thumbup

Regards,
WyX
Hello and welcome! You'll certainly have a great time while you are here. It's also nice to see new Finns playing around.

Don't go too tough with the police; seems like you are bankrupt already. Wink

After 2500 kilometres driven don't hesitate to join us policing. It's great fun, and great income.
Haha, I know I'm in bankrupt already. Just yesterday evening bought a FZ5 and wanted to try for one getaway Wink Yup, that costs me about 2000€; fine about -800€ and the rest -1200€ by driving. I will fix that for the next time joining the server.. Smile
Welcome To our Awesome community. Have fun and take it Easy.
Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
Welcome, i hope you enjoy your time here
I think I remember you from LsC. I used to play there a lot. Anyway, welcome to TC! Smile
Hello and welcome! Glad to see you've been enjoying the servers already and hope you will continue to enjoy them as part of our community Smile
Welcome to the servers! Hope we don't scare you off too much! See you around Smile
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy it here and please ask any admin if you are unsure about something Wink
Welcome, enjoy your stay!
Welcome!
Welcome to [TC]. Have fun. Smile
Hey Wyx welcome to the TC community. I hope you have a great time here learning new things and meeting new people. I was in the chase with you yesterday. Not too shabby Tongue glad to see a new user. If you have any questions we are here for you. Don't hesitate to ask.
Have fun!
Welcome Smile
Welcome Mate Smile
Welcome to the madness, mate! Enjoy your stay, and if there's anything I, or Street Obsessions can do for you, don't hesitate to ask Smile
Welcome, fellow Finn! Smile

You will most certainly have great time and experiences from this community, it's pretty much guaranteed. I started my cruising part from LSC back in 2011 I think, until I found TC later same year Smile
Tervetuloo perkele!
Reference URL's