[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I need a team :c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When any team gonna open recruitment ? :c
Why do you need a team?
Display yourself on the servers, keep a good attitude and friendly character and teams will be all over you Smile There's plenty of new user friendly teams such as RDSR and SO which provide an equal chance for everybody. Certain teams have recruitment periods which are often every month or so, some teams (Like [TT]) are Invite only or very very rarely open recruitment.
(2014-07-21 15:49)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]There's plenty of new user friendly teams such as RDSR and SO which provide an equal chance for everybody.

Well, that much is true, but of course we like to take in users with some good experience on the TC servers.

Get some good experience and good activity and possibly sign up in the next recruitment we have. However, considering how big the team is now it may be a while.
[/quote]
Well, that much is true, but of course we like to take in users with some good experience on the TC servers.
Get some good experience and good activity and possibly sign up in the next recruitment we have. However, considering how big the team is now it may be a while.
[/quote]

I actually been in this server for 1 year and i was in RDSR :c

(2014-07-21 15:19)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need a team?

So i can cruise with my team and have fun not alone all the time :'c
(2014-07-21 16:03)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that much is true, but of course we like to take in users with some good experience on the TC servers.

Of course, not saying you don't have any experienced members but you give others a more fair opportunity that other teams which is nice to see for newer people Smile if you understand what I am trying to say haha.

Quote:I actually been in this server for 1 year and i was in RDSR :c

Well that's a good start, I first joined in 2008 but went inactive, came back and a few months later whilst been patient I got into the training team and [TT] so all is achievable Smile
(2014-07-21 16:15)BoYaqoub Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that much is true, but of course we like to take in users with some good experience on the TC servers.

I actually been in this server for 1 year and i was in RDSR :c

(2014-07-21 15:19)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need a team?

So i can cruise with my team and have fun not alone all the time :'c

Well... You just applied to RDSR and got denied..
(2014-07-21 16:39)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Well... You just applied to RDSR and got denied..

you got me in RDSR ..
Yes I remember that, but I'm no longer in the team either..
(2014-07-21 17:20)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I remember that, but I'm no longer in the team either..

Roba y u no join GTC?

jk.
Reference URL's