[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hi All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey All,

I am TR Eruaran... if you have not seen me already in the TC City Driving server... then a big hello to you Smile

I have been playing lfs on and off for many years (started in 2008) so I am an experienced driver, and this is my new favourite place to drive since I started to find the cargame.nl server rather repetitive Smile

Hope to get to know more of ya Smile

Eruaran
Welcome, nice to meet you, hope you'll have fun with us.

Feel free to ask any questions & don't fear to be involved! Smile
Wow that was a fast response Tongue
I had the blue lights on.
Welcome to the server, yeah I seen you before we made friends already. Always nice to see new comers on the server. Feel free to ask anyone for any questions you may have!
Ok I will ask one question here.... how do I change my title so it doesn't say something boring like "registered user"
There :

[Image: c5b6e0a0ddc131f585bc0d27bcc6b190.png]
Yeah seen you around quite a bit now, gotten to know you a little better. Tune into the radio and you'll make friends with us DJs! Tongue

And to obtain more cop skills, feel free to sign up for Basic Training and after you've passed that, Advanced Training!

I'm sure I'd have time to train you so feel free to apply and tell me when you want to be trained, I'll try to be there! Smile

Have fun on the servers!

P.S You can't change the bar below your name, that is your primary user group, to have that changed, you need to be either:

1) In an Affiliated team

2) In the TC Radio DJ team

3) A member of the [TC] team

4) A member of the [TC] Training Team

Any ones I've missed, add them below if you feel the need.
Ok thanks Smile I will perhaps join a team in the future so that I am not just a registered user Smile Looking forward to playing with you guys Biggrin (I will sign up for Basic Training)

P.S. One thing you guys should know is that I play lfs... but my twin brother also does too.... so if you ever see me driving and think it looks like a different person it probably is Tongue (He is not quite as good) (maybe I will get him to give himself another name)
Welcome. Any questions, do let us know.
Ohai. I would like to Welcome you into TC have fun and hope seeing you around. Tune in to TC Radio when online! I know its a welcome Thread and all but dont forget to Read the Rules becouse they are well handy! Biggrin
Don't worry Smile I read the rules (would be scary if I didn't since I got my cop license)
Ok well you know its like a habit to me saying 'Read the Rules' But i guess its becouse i follow them and want everyone to do the same! Also if you would like to request a skin im here currently busy becouse Gumball 3000 coming but hey we all have hard times. Wink
Welcome to the forum! (Looks like it'd be a bit late to welcome you to the servers considering you already got to 5000km's haha)
Hope you enjoy the stay and to meet you on the servers Smile
Welcome buddy! Have fun in TC! Smile
(2014-07-22 01:12)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome abroad buddy! Have fun in TC! Smile

Yeah, welcome abroad. Tongue
Auto-correct.. I need to disable it on our iPad.
Welcome, i hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Nice to meet you, I'm hoping you'll have a great time playing around. Smile
Welcome Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's