[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - 7 Day Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 7daystats.png]
Cool stats. Nice job Smile
Very interesting. Smile
Very nicely done, Pete. Smile
Very clean, nice design. Good job, as always.

Love it
63% to the moon wowwww. Some cool stats!
I'm on dat list.

Biggrin
Hello, I want to be added to gumball Hall of Fame stats list. I won a gumball event in february 2009 i think, can't remeber the exact year date. Would be nice to be on there, i remeber 1st was me 2nd was jorge and 3rd was nipper, cant remeber much more, was a long time ago. Its sad not to be recognized anywhere.
It's a nice graphic you came up with Pete, never knew the amount of Chat-Lines was logged anywhere lol
(2014-08-09 00:20)JoaquinNsr80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I want to be added to gumball Hall of Fame stats list. I won a gumball event in february 2009 i think, can't remeber the exact year date. Would be nice to be on there, i remeber 1st was me 2nd was jorge and 3rd was nipper, cant remeber much more, was a long time ago. Its sad not to be recognized anywhere.

You've never won Gumball. Besides, it's never been held so early in the year. Perhaps you won a subsidiary prize in that year's rally?
I won a gumball organized by team jerk, by dentzo and roadrunner, i think it was in february 2009, but its been a long time. Im sure it was in february because its the only month i got my distance on the top 50 in lfsworld stats. When i won this i was told it was the biggest lfs cruise event up to date, and it was a 2 week gumball. So imo I'm the first to win it.
Nice work Pete, looks great
That's very nice. Quite interesting Tongue
(2014-08-09 00:42)JoaquinNsr80 Wrote: [ -> ]I won a gumball organized by team jerk, by dentzo and roadrunner, i think it was in february 2009, but its been a long time. Im sure it was in february because its the only month i got my distance on the top 50 in lfsworld stats. When i won this i was told it was the biggest lfs cruise event up to date, and it was a 2 week gumball. So imo I'm the first to win it.

Well considering this is stats about the TC Gumball event I'd say that you shouldn't be on the TC Hall of Fame.

Go ask team jerk about being added to their Hall of Fame, if they have one, this is an entirely different Gumball event to that.
I remember the [TJ] event you're referring to but I can't remember its name for the life of me.

Either way, it wasn't a [TC] organised event and therefore it wasn't associated with our Gumball rallies.
It's actually fascinating how much detail your insim goes into and the calculations that can be made from the statistics! Fantastic work guys!
Cannonball Run possibly? Wasn't that a [TJ] event?
Ok, if it was a TJ organized then I understand why you dont keep records. I think it was the first gumball, even if it was unofficial.
Thanks for your replys and nice work on the 7 day stats.

(2014-08-09 00:55)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Cannonball Run possibly? Wasn't that a [TJ] event?
Cannonball sounds familiar, maybe that was the event , was a long time ago. Can't remember.
Some amazing stats Pete, great job!
Looks really neat.
Cannonball was 2010 (I still have my replays) and was quite different to the way our Gumball works.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's