[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, my friend works in Evo Magazine (British Based Automotive Magazine) and just called me and told me that I'll be driving a red 2012 R35 GTR for about 5-6 hours for a video shoot. I'll be doing hard launches, high speed runs, and some thrilling cornering action!

I'll fill you in with more details about it.

Rifzzz
YOU LUCKY BOY ! Daaaaammmnnn!
you are so lucky. OMG. I hope that you have some fun then, but i think thatll be no problem Tongue
You are very, very lucky... Ohmy
Nice man! Must be awesome experience!
He called me cuz he knows how bad i want it & I'm considering buying one since my M3 exploded lol
LOL what? xD

Btw rifo: VIDEO TAPE IT !!! or perm ban!
Hell yea!!
Uh, buying.. 2012.. GTR... Prove it!

Have fun!
No! I'm gonna get a preowned GTR '08 or '09 model. However, I'll be driving a 2012 tomorrow Biggrin
Are we allowed to kick people from the team because we're jealous of them?
Hahaha no. However you can promote them Tongue
OMG you lucky guy!

Have fun!
(2012-01-02 14:31)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]No! I'm gonna get a preowned GTR '08 or '09 model. However, I'll be driving a 2012 tomorrow Biggrin

That will still be some awesome piece of metal arround you Thumbup. Again, have fun!
Ohmy Very jelous.

Keep us updated with pictures or videos!
Ohmy

You lucky lucky boy, you shall provide pics and video.
2012 > 2009 > 2007 Biggrin
Have fun !

I can't wait for the videozzz. !
did you videotape it???
All i can say is...... HOLY FREAKIN CRAPPPPPPP !!

Fastest car i've ever been in, actually not the fastest since i've been in an 850hp HPF Turbo M3, but still this thing is just amazing. I am really surprised and impressed of the performance. Pics and launch control vid will be posted tomorrow cuz i just reached home and i wanna sleep. Jesus that was one helluva ride.

Note: the video os breath taking, its a 0-254km run with launch control Wink stay tuned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's