[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - DJ Award Voting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: main.png]

DJ Award Voting

The DJ Award is given to the DJ who you think produced the best radio material throughout the Gumball rally.

The choices are:

Garypants - [RDSR] Nismo
Adrian2k - SO Sade
Sparklez - SO Spark
Rikky153 - Gold
DriverLT - [RDSR] Sigitas
[dkt]polete27[st] - [TT] Pollo
Blacktop - SO Blacktop

The winner will receive € 66,456 and the DJ Award badge. Results will be announced on Friday 22nd August at 23:59 GMT+1

Do not vote for yourself. Any self-votes will be ignored in the final count

Good luck
Nismo (Garypants) all the way
One thing . Friday , was 22 , no 23. Good luck to all Smile
the competition between Nismo and Polete is pretty close haha ;D
Don't understand how Nismo isn't getting more tbh. Considering the amount of time he was on, especially at the end.
(2014-08-21 16:38)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Don't understand how Nismo isn't getting more tbh. Considering the amount of time he was on, especially at the end.
If you are going by the amount of time they were on, Sigitas should have way more as he was on more than double as much as Nismo (who were on second most). However, i take it most are voting according to the quality of the show and what was played.
(2014-08-21 10:41)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]One thing . Friday , was 22 , no 23. Good luck to all Smile
Well spotted - fixed.
(2014-08-21 17:57)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]If you are going by the amount of time they were on, Sigitas should have way more as he was on more than double as much as Nismo (who were on second most). However, i take it most are voting according to the quality of the show and what was played.

Yeah true, but I seem to remember his shows getting a good amount of listeners for the duration of Gumball, overall anyway.
Reference URL's