[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Emergency Response Award Nominations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: main.png]

Emergency Response Award Nominations

The Emergency response award is given to the person who proved themselves to be the best or most helpful MED/RES/TOW during the Gumball.

To nominate someone please post their LFS username below.

Nominations close on Sunday 17th August at 23:59 GMT+1. Voting will commence shortly afterwards and will conclude on Friday 23rd August at 23:59 GMT+1.

Do not nominate yourself. Any self-nominations will be ignored in the final count
Good Luck
Nomination: atbizgames

Stood out from the rest, always on late nights to help out.

Great guy.
I nominate [MED]Atbiz (atbizGames), I met him rallying this GB3K, he really deserves this award, because he was the most active MED/RES during the whole event. He always helps no matter the situation and player who needs his help. He drove the whole two weeks respecting the road laws and speedlimits and driving more than 14000 kms.
If someone deserves this award its him, he earned it. My best experience of GB3K 2014 are spending time with great people like Atbiz that i had the pleasure to meet.
i nominate [MED]Atbiz (atbizGames) , he is cool and fatty like me.
Atbizgames
I would vote Atbizgames, He was always MED during GB until the last 2 days and even then he was MED on and off. When there was a call he responded and helped the best he could, including late nights.
I think I saw Atbizgames playing as [MED] most, so I vote for him.
[MED]Atbiz (atbizGames)

...because he makes my pants tight Smile
My nomination is: Atbizgames

Awesome guy, always willing to help out even though I wasn't participating in GB. Being on late nights was the biggest help! Thumbup1
i nominate atbizGames Smile
Nominating the same person 8 times doesn't make it easier to read...
I vote Atbizgames
You don't need to nominate the same person in every single post.
That's not a voting thread Wink
Atbizgames
I think we don't even need to vote at this point, just hand it to atbiz.
I nominate [RDSR] Marty (Averro) , eventhough he wasn't always on, when he was, he was constantly towing everybody that needed help, with all sorts of cars. Being he is also very friendly and generous to the drivers, he gets my nomination.
i nominate [MED]Atbiz (atbizGames) - Most active Medic unit at Gumball does'nt take long to arrive at the crash scene and very skillful as a Medic unit!
[MED]Atbiz (atbizgames) - Get's the job done quick and well and was active a lot
Guys this is nominating thread no voting Biggrin
Nominating SO•Dracula (buttercookie) for being medic nearly all the time whenever I was online, and because nominating/voting for atbizGames is sooooo mainstream.
Drac was also extremely helpful, too. Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's