[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Spirit of The Gumball Award Nominations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: main.png]

Spirit of The Gumball Award Nominations

The spirit of the Gumball award is given to the individual who made this year's Gumball extra special.

To nominate someone please post their LFS username below.

Nominations close on Monday 18th August at 23:59 GMT+1. Voting will commence shortly afterwards and will conclude on Friday 23rd August at 23:59 GMT+1.

Do not nominate yourself. Any self-nominations will be ignored in the final count
Good Luck
SO Tibe - tiitus.p cause of his "race" spirit and funny skype moments...
I would like to nominate Pete for being the most active person throughout Gumball and just being the one who was always there to make us all laugh....
SO•TigR (TigRGame) for the legendary laugh and great spirit on the opening night.
As the above reply says, he set the scene for Gumball.

I could put money on it that TigR wins this award! Tongue But good luck to everyone nominated anyway!
TRCD.kas / DanLevy91

Been a funny and very friendly guy that was very detirmend to perform well, be constantly driving up and down Highway 2 in is nice FZ5.

Also his spirit to other people was very good, warm, friendly, helpful, etc.

This guy should certainly make a chance!
SO•TigR (TigRGame)
Administrator Message by: Warped

User doesn't want to nominate anyone
liv4eva aka [RDSR] Connor
Money is on TigR, because of the opening night. Won't be forgetting it any time soon!
SO•TigR (TigRGame)
I'll go with Pete. Wasn't around much, but still put all the work into the event to make it happen. Also the stats were nice.
Reference URL's