[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Guess who's back!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!!!!
Long time no see!!! Haven't been on in around a year now, Don't know who remembers me or not but its Knight from Aussie, the guy who drifts and lags... Dunno how many of you I will catch up with as I have grown up abit from the kid who would get up at 5 or 6am on weekends to cruise on TC. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and hope you are all doing well.
I see some new names in TC and some old ones, great to see some old and new faces around!
Wait, are you the guy who flies planes and has a .. ute? I think lol.
I swear I remember the name.
Welcome back anyway!
Welcome back to [TC]! hope to see you arround (Drifters get fined by me unfortunatly .. OoPs)

--Mr.AD [COP]
I kinda remember your name.

Welcome back.
I remember you SmileSmile nice to see you around again
Welcome back, have a nice time playing around.
I think i remember that name....
*checks country*

Yep, i remember you from something.

Welcome back.
(2014-08-17 03:15)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, are you the guy who flies planes and has a .. ute? I think lol.
I swear I remember the name.
Welcome back anyway!

Yeap! This is me!

Thanks everyone!, great to be around this community again. Hopefully will see you soon. My G25 desk clamp broke on one side probably after the thrashing it got on LFS for years haha
Welcome back !
Welcome back man, always a pleasure to see old faces returning Smile

(2014-08-17 08:15)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]My G25 desk clamp broke on one side probably after the thrashing it got on LFS for years haha

That happened to both my G25 and G27, I repaired both with metal plates screwed onto the sides so now they're better than stock Laugh
Pretty sure you where the first person I ever reported back when I first joined in 2010 lol. Welcome back Smile
Welcome back!
Welcome back Smile
Heya bud, welcome back!
Welcome back
Welcome back Smile

Didn't really ever know you that good but I remember your name, so you must've been around Tongue
(2014-08-17 10:01)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Heya bud, welcome back!

My favourite admin who bans me is still here Heart Heart
Hahaha

Great to see some more old faces here! Can't belive its been over a year since I've been around here! Keen on getting some drifting done when I finish studying!
I remember seeing you around April/May last year, didn't get much of a chance to speak to you then but it's good to see you've returned.

Hope to see you around and we can finally speak to eachother! Smile
Yeah probably dropped in but didnt actually play..
Just got off, Great to be back! Had a blast with the cops... Copped abit of flak about my geographical ping lucky BP covered my ass on that one!
Thanks for the warm re-welcome.
Hello, welcome back.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's