[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us what you've driven!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2014-11-06 16:21)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]The real GTi has the badge on the front. that doesnt have it so its not a proper GTi.

De-Badging Wink
But it would definitely have more power than 120 bhp Tongue
Oh, and it also has the red stripe on the front Wink
*del*
[Image: qXw6GjX.jpg]
[Image: xOc3Rwa.jpg]
[Image: f8tAGFF.jpg]
[Image: bSIUiwq.jpg]
[Image: X49Dz0t.jpg]

Today i took my grandmothers car first time, had not cleaned it since summer, its an 1.4 Mpi liters engine with 60hp and rust free from year 2000. its pretty quick with 60hp.
That just isn't quick. :'D
Nha but its nice on acceleration anyway haha
I don't know how a 60hp VW Polo could be quick in any way Biggrin
(2014-11-14 18:25)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how a 60hp VW Polo could be quick in any way Biggrin

deepends on gearratios haha

cars always get this key with lights starting selfs at work. filmed like this wont show reg plate on.
[Image: mercedes-benz-e-class-e250-cdi-amg-sport-10720511-1.jpg]

E250 AMG sport (grr, not a real AMG so get the badges off!)

Typical torquey diesel tbh, foot down and it wafts you along nicely but far too soft for me. Weird feeling when you put the seat belt on and it starts boa-constrictoring electronically. Comfy.
[Image: 8HkMaMd.jpg]

Cleaned boss car today he got 6 stright diesel engine 255 hp automatic its pretty quiet for an diesel
[Image: Opel_Astra_blue_front_20080304.jpg]

Learning in this... terrible.
I'm learning in this, minus the trailer. Drives surprisingly well. Quite enjoy it actually. Maybe partly because it's got really easy clutch and gears and it's rather comfy.
[Image: photo.jpg]

2013 Kia Cee'd SW 1.6 CRDi 128 hp
When I worked at the Nissan dealer we got a couple Hyundais and Kias in on trade and I have to agree they are very easy to drive. I think they are hydraulic clutches? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Same thing with the Chevy Cruze. It's almost impossible to stall one out lol.
The biting point is just perfect. Easy to get going right away from a standstill, and it's not much harder on hills. I haven't stalled it yet and i'm nearly done learning (started 2.5 months ago)
[Image: qDAfLN5.jpg]
[Image: YKOdetO.jpg]

Test drove Skoda Octavia TDI today i kinda like it, cleaned it also but dident have time to get it back Smile
Good car Wink
[Image: HhNOWnK.jpg]
[Image: yc20vw2.jpg]
[Image: C6vDvho.jpg]

Our working truck have been striped have driving the truck over a year before i started to clean cars.
oops Delete post
[Image: rtqaLYV.jpg]
[Image: OCecjBj.jpg]

Nice Audi come to car wash today Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's