[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Antilag sound for LFS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gives you some pops and bangs when you come off throttle in a turbo car.

Drop in your LFS/Data/Engine folder, then when driving a car hit Shift A and load it for the BOV sound.

Sound's a bit poor in the video but it gives you an idea.

LINK
Right click and hit 'save link as'
That's pretty cool!
Great, I hate lag.

How to download it?
Only get a black page with a preview of the sound.
Right click, save link as.

It's only the sound sadly, you can't change the lag properties of the engine unless using NTO but obviously that's not allowed online.
Thank you, I tried to make some antilag sounds but it weren't really good..
Thanks for the help, works like a charm. Smile
Sound great! Smile
Amazing, Thank you very very much.
Sadly ask for me to have Quick time installed in order to download.. i really disliked and didn't used quicktime at all. anyway of another link then drop box?
You don't need anything to download, just do what I said in post 4.
(2014-10-15 08:29)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need anything to download, just do what I said in post 4.

Ahh i should read before posting Tongue thanks.
I've added it to the OP too now to reduce confusion Smile

If you come off the throttle for just the right time during a gear change, you get a single bang, really satisfying Tongue
God going to sound like a noob but i do shift a like any sound i have for engine but where to load the sound? Click L on what one?
Load a sound for the dump valve
Well done, I had made an antilag sound before but I got tired of it eventually Biggrin That one is perhaps a bit better as well, although I tried to make mine as loud and crisp as I could Biggrin
(2014-10-15 08:42)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Load a sound for the dump valve

Done and don't work at all!!

I click on rb4 or xrt, dump valve volume. click on L or S and load file and no anti lag.... be nice for better directions in how to load.
Usually it's easy Tongue Here's a screenie of how it should be set up.
[Image: lfs_00000024.jpg]

You are actually spooling up the turbo when you do this aren't you? Throttle up to full boost then let off.
Ok got it, no one said about dump valve volumes had to be low in order to hear it lol got it through my headset, will try speakers, hopefully it's loud!!
Its a cool peace of sound you got there...
but i like my '' sssssuuuuuuuuuttuuuuuuutttuuuuuuu ''
better
You could probably edit your sound in on top of mine using audacity or similar, so you get both Wink
For both would be simply jizz in my pants... O_O ;D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's