[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Huge amount error messages in LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello agian..
Im starting feeling that im a such big nub now

[Image: 02749398857bf97959f423ac4352e137.png]

Do anyone know why this is happening? I reinstalled my computer, and imported some settings, skins and setup. (misc, skins and setups folders) Even i imported the whole LFS backup i had this problem happened, do anyone knows why. If i don't add anything it works, but when i start importing the problem happens.

I also get a new huge amount of error messages if i go to multiplayer, singleplayer, settings, replays etc.

If its to some help:

Windows 8.1 pro
Intel i5 2nd gen
GTX 770
16gb ram
If its the newest patch of lfs, its non-square files (as in the resolution for example 120x120)
Or you just basically dont have those files in your folders.
Well i do only add my skins (to cars), setups and misc (settings) and i had the last patch before reinstalling my computer.

I do now have 0.6G, im not sure if thats the newest, and its a bit wired that its working before i add anything but not after?

Edit: Even when i import my LFS backup folder to my other disk to try this is happening
http://www.file-upload.net/download-9736...c.rar.html

there are all jpgs from \LFS\data\pic
thats where all your missing files are in.
not the raws and im not sure whether they r original or modded.
copy them into your folder and dont overwrite if theres alrdy a file with same name.
Every 70 file want to get replaced, but works when i replaced them
Reference URL's