[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellas Im new here so I suggest you should take my noobism in a good way Biggrin. Im a friendly guy and I hope I will have lots of fun. I like this server and Im enjoying here except for some exceptions such as reckless rammers and a few missing features.
Hello, Venom. Welcome to the server and the community, you will certainly have a great time playing around. As for rammers, report them to [TC] members; should you have something you'd like to see in the server, suggest them in the suggestions area in this forum.
Seem like a really nice guy! Welcome to the community mate. Smile

Be sure to give the rules a read if you have not already.

See you on the server!
Welcome, basically as the guys said above you are always free to make suggestions and report anybody causing trouble! See you around Smile
Welcome to the community. I can guarantee you will enjoy your time here. Looking forward to see you on the servers Smile
Thanks all, finally a community with nice people.
Welcome Smile
(2014-11-07 21:04)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]Hey fellas Im new here so I suggest you should take my noobism in a good way Biggrin. Im a friendly guy and I hope I will have lots of fun. I like this server and Im enjoying here except for some exceptions such as reckless rammers and a few missing features.

Welcome.

I'm guessing by reckless rammers you mean people who simply can't drive. That's probably an issue in every public server imaginable, and not just limited to cruise servers. As long as it's a.) not the same person causing these crashes, b.) it's not intentional, c.) they apologise, it should be fine. If not, feel free to report it if you think it is really necessary. You can report >here< or !tc in-game. In some cases you might !report in-game.

As for the missing features, feel free to make a thread >here<.

However, I'd stick around for a little bit before posting though, it's important you learn the customs of the server -- you might end up suggesting something which will never change. Smile
Welcome dude! I can guarantee that you'll enjoy it in here! Smile
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Reference URL's