[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

New 33 years old guy from Finland joining to the Cruise Train.

I started this game back in the 2004 @S1, first i basicly just tried to learn the game with friends and soon after that i joined the NCR Team for Endurance / Sprint Races.

We had alot of fun practising laps and doing the events, good old memorys from back in the days, but im getting more ages and not so much free time to focus to tweak the settings all the time and getting that last 0.1sec of the time, so first i just started drifting but it got lil boring quite fast, and then i found these cruise servers

Hope to see you all on the streets, sorry and thank you

_\|/_ 420 _\|/_
Hello and welcome! You may have just found the right place for you! Smile Enjoy.
Welcome to the TC Gaming Community!
Enjoy your time here Smile
Welcome! Hope you enjoy cruising with us here, see you around! Smile
Welcome boy!
Welcome to the servers buddy! Smile
Welcome BloodRage! I hope you enjoy your time around TC Smile
Welcome! Smile
Welcome, BloodRage. You will certainly have a good time playing around. Also it's nice to see more Finns here. Out of curiosity, why're you sorry?
Welcome on TC world. I promise you will get many fun here. This is different than others LFS servers.

I look forward to seeing you on the server. Smile
(2014-11-08 16:24)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, BloodRage. You will certainly have a good time playing around. Also it's nice to see more Finns here. Out of curiosity, why're you sorry?

its just a saying here " thanks and sorry " in my own language it would be kiitos ja anteeksi. I really didnt apologize from anything. no reason to, atleast not yet Biggrin

and yeah Warped and fellas, seems i have the right place for me, cus i stopped my active racing on events like 6 years ago, now i wanna just have fun, and maybe tease cops a lil bit from time to time

i will try to get to know you regulars and take part on the chat also when i know you guys a bit better, but we Fins are mostly quiet persons on the background, but that chatting is work in progress Biggrin
Welcome to the community. Smile
Reference URL's