[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Windows 7 ultimate lagging with internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some title says, when i go on LFS, i always get huges lag for no reason not downloading or anything got correct drivers but still happingen, dunno what to do please help
Have you found a way to fix it yet or is it still happening ?
have you tried turning it off and back on again ?
Yes its stll going on right when i open up youtubr or something like that i timing out from game hole time not helping with unplug cabel
Could it be that you're extremely low on RAM?
What chuck said.

Close all tabs and other program's, open task manager and end unnecessary tasks and see what happens.
I got 8 gig ram the weird thing when i had win xp its what not a problem with lag at all

And i have only logitech profiler and spotify running but still got lag no others program is on new reformated to win 7, 2 weeks ago installed drivers correct
Spotify normally uses about 300GB.

Are you getting any windows notifications?

His could be many of things, a virus maybe?
Dunno should not have virus but can check later when i am home working right now.
I will take a look tomorow just come home, pretty tired.
[Image: GRUxtnp.jpg]

If pic is crappy i can upload new one, but this is memory i got so i shouldent lag at all and got no virus its clean
[Image: lXRqrkA.jpg?1]

Got Mp stash 3 times in road, i dont know why this is happingen utorrent is not on just an icon there. this is really annoying
how many tasks running in taskmanager?
tried to clean up services and startup with msconfig?
(2014-11-27 16:09)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]how many tasks running in taskmanager?
tried to clean up services and startup with msconfig?

it using current 61 process i turned off TCP/IP Netbios helper and all remote acces now, se if it will be stabil or not
(2014-11-27 16:05)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Got Mp stash 3 times in road, i dont know why this is happingen utorrent is not on just an icon there. this is really annoying

It means you are having connection problems. Chuck explained it here:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid131401
I just noticed, i cant login to my modem i have not putted on password or username to it not my mum or sister neither something strange have happend
Lol maybe someone else hijacked it. Try do a factory reset? What model is it?
Its an technicolor Thomspon TG799TSvn v2 gonna talk to company i got now
I talked to company they factory restored modem from there i couldent do at home so i hope everything is solved now with lfs and others games.
The lag have started again.
Reference URL's