[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Random challenges for InSim prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Random challenges for InSim prizes

General Rules:

If you don't want to use this thread to set impromptu challenges ( e.g. this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=14925 ), I'm not going to force you to. But if you do use this thread, please follow the simple rules.

1. Multiple challenges are allowed to be active at once. Once the first person has answered correctly or has done what the challenge asks, the post which set the challenge must be edited with something along these lines:
Code:
[color=#FF0000][b]This challenge has expired. Winner: [insert name][/b][/color]
[spoiler][the challenge post here][/spoiler]

2. Please lay out the challenge post nicely, making it clear what you want to be done, and the prize you are offering. There must be an InSim prize, but it doesn't have to be big. My first challenge will be an example of this.

3. Please follow any individual challenge rules the challenge setter may put into place.

4. The challenge can literally be anything as long as it follows the forum rules. It can be a puzzle, a riddle, a real life challenge, a [TC] challenge -- anything. Some challenges will obviously take time and effort (depending on what it is), others may just come down to who is quick enough to answer.

5. DO NOT edit a post which contains an answer to a challenge. This is to eliminate cheating.

6. Please can off-topic posts be kept to a minimum. A post should either: a. set a challenge, b. answer a challenge c. closely discuss a set challenge. Nothing else please.

7. Players who are banned from the [TC] CityDriving servers are unable to set and answer challenges.

8. Minimum prize is 250 InSim Euro.

My challenge:

This challenge has expired. Winner: Barney
all letters in one line
Is it because salesmen had to learn to type it fast and that's why it was placed on the upper row of QWERTY board layout?

Edit: Damn you, Barney.

Edit 2: Oh, I wasn't supposed to edit my answer. My bad.
(2014-12-04 12:47)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Is it because salesmen had to learn to type it fast and that's why it was placed on the upper row of QWERTY board layout?

Edit: Damn you, Barney.

Edit 2: Oh, I wasn't supposed to edit my answer. My bad.

Yeah, sorry, my fault. I edited the rule to say no editing answers. It didn't originally have that. I also added the banned rule.
This challenge has expired. Winner: Marty
Machs Strict
Wrong. Hint: It's a word somewhat related to this community and server.
TC Christmas
tc christmas
Tc christmas
This challenge has expired. Winner: Boypower
Last album recorded with its founding member?
Last album with Bill berry?
This challenge has expired. Winner: Mufflord
South city high street
Near a stand full of people.
Near a "BMW Power" banner.
Near high buildings.
This challenge has expired. Winner: Warped
This challenge has expired. Winner: Nick
XVII
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's