[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Catch Val 3# [OFF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi officers,

I have a challenge for you :

As a cop you will have to arrest me.

Conditions, rules :
  • Follow the rules (of course Smile) ;
  • If there is a XRR, FXR, FZR in the pursuit, the challenge won't be validated ;
  • Once the insim states "WsD~Val has been busted by [COP]", the [COP] (the one who is mentionned by the insim) must say the duration and the KM travelled from the chase in this format "3:45 - 11.2km" in RED, without mis-spelling, within the 15 seconds. Else the challenge won't be validated ;
  • To get the bonus : once the insim states that I'm busted and if the [COP] followed the above, the first player (ANY PLAYER, even the cops) who says the KM travelled and the duration from the chase in this format "11.2km - 3:45" in YELLOW, will receive the gain. If a player says this before the red message thingy, it won't be counted.

Price : 10'000 € (shared if there are several cops at the busting sequence)
Bonus : 2'000 €

HISTORY :

Catch Val 3# :

Catch Val 2# :

Catch Val 1# :

Good way to get them Robber stats up. Biggrin
Good luck cops.
(2014-12-05 23:15)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Good way to get them Robber stats up. Biggrin

And bring cop stats down :')
Cant be that hard. Haha
(2014-12-06 15:36)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]Cant be that hard. Haha
Yes it can

[Image: giphy.gif]
I think Vydrox and Dino should go for it Biggrin
oki, i will catch u, with haxs, cause they seem to be not on ur rule list to be not allowed to use.

Biggrin
Or Sheep, he already did really well while chasing Val earlier today.
(2014-12-06 15:43)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-06 15:36)TigR Wrote: [ -> ]Cant be that hard. Haha
Yes it can

[Image: giphy.gif]

Heeey! I've done it before!
I caught Val, the robber!

well Sheep Me Dino and Trinax Biggrin

Good job was emotional Biggrin
Good job guys, was quick Tongue I will done a 2# after xmas Smile, prepare for it !! Biggrin
Don't use your slick tires script again.
You just mad Smile
But i did said it first Sad
I saw Sean and Sheep and I was like, "whaaatt??" Tongue But then I realised, Oh Dino and Trinax!

Naa, nice one guys! Takes a team effort to stop someone as bad as Val Wink
Luke pls Biggrin Actually i started the chase, then Trinax joined and we drove quite long time without any backupSmile Then Mr Dino and Sean joined the server and called them to help, which was nice that they were brave enough to join! Smile Thanks for the backup and help, was really really tough to get Val, alone it would be impossible, and as Luke said, takes a lot of team work to stop Val, the robber! Smile

Such speech, very like.
(2014-12-07 15:17)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]I saw Sean and Sheep and I was like, "whaaatt??" Tongue But then I realised, Oh Dino and Trinax!

Naa, nice one guys! Takes a team effort to stop someone as bad as Val Wink

oi XD
Dw, Luke's just mad that he can't catch Val ;P
(2014-12-08 12:09)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Dw, Luke's just mad that he can't catch Val ;P

I can... Shh.. just.. people always seems to get in my way!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's