[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Returning to LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Returning to LFS once again. Finally got a small budget to build another PC and life got a little less busy. Looking forward to joining you guys again and catching up with those who remember me. Im currently using mouse to drive and I have never used it in the past...Apologies in advanced for terrible driving. I will be even more active once I get a wheel. Attached my pc I just built just because.

Good to see you all again!
Welcome back! I probably wasn't around when you were so I don't remember you but I hope you settle right back in and enjoy yourself! Smile
Thanks, and I see you are a police trainer. Might there be a guide for the new tests? I used to be what I would consider a Good cop but apparently the permissions did not carry over.

Found a guide.
I'll explain the current system. At the moment we have a license system in which people can pay €2500 insim cash to take the police test, you are allowed to use the server rules (http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/) and the police guide (http://city-driving.co.uk/manual/police_guide) to assist you while doing the test and both should cover all the questions you get. Once you have completed that test you will be able to cop on the server again.

Our Basic and Advanced training is an optional thing, it does not have to be completed in order to cop on the server however it is recommended. If you were to loose your cop rights for whatever reason, you would have to take either just basic or both basic and advanced training depending on how many times they had been revoked in the past but hopefully that won't ever be a problem.

Hope I cleared things up a little Smile
I appreciate the information! Thank you!
Welcome back, Bigdizzle. You will certainly have a good time playing around.
Welcome back, hope you'll enjoy your time here.
I was probably around, but not active enough to recognise you.

Welcome back buddy Smile
Welcome back! I was probably inactive when you were around!Smile Hope the new systems are not too confusing Tongue
Thanks everyone!
Welcome back Smile
I think i remember you.
Reference URL's