[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 09/12/14 CityDriving Layout Races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lr-promo.png]

The first CityDriving layout evening will be held tonight on [TC] Events at 19:00 GMT

We will be racing on Blackwood & Weston Park in various car classes.

See you there!
Will the layouts be up to date? (i.e. the new roundabout on Blackwood.)
I should be there. Smile
Will the races be driven clockwise or anticlockwise? Will be there if i get my school stuff finished before the event.
(2014-12-09 11:08)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Will the layouts be up to date? (i.e. the new roundabout on Blackwood.)

Current layouts.

(2014-12-09 11:44)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Will the races be driven clockwise or anticlockwise? Will be there if i get my school stuff finished before the event.

There will be a mixture of courses.
Meh, racing with normal cars is borring. If we could used cars like fox and that it would be more fun.
Its supposed to be layout tracks with normal cars Smile
Besides FOX would be mayhem
Noone suggested any of them when asked, so a bit late saying it now.

Thanks to all that came for the bit of fun Smile
Really enjoyed it, driving around cruise layouts fast is more my sort of thing. Tongue

Despite being 2nd and 4th in two different races at points on the last lap, and running out of fuel lol.
Yea, was good fun :3 will be in next one for sure

Same here, im better with the layouts Tongue
Was fun guys!
How'd it go?
We had an Fz race on we1r after you left then one on bl1r fz after that i left :3
Half the server left when you left, Pete Tongue
Pete seems to be the cement which holds every event together, even if it is managed fine without him. Dammit Pete, leaving us all high n' dry.
Mellow
lol Smile
Reference URL's