[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 16/12/14 CityDriving Layout Racing #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: lr-promo-2.png]

We'll be racing on Kyoto and Jamaica
I'm definitely in again!
(2014-12-16 07:57)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]I'm definitely in again!

Ditto. Smile
(2014-12-16 08:57)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-16 07:57)Mufflord Wrote: [ -> ]I'm definitely in again!

Ditto. Smile

what does that mean Crying
http://goo.gl/m1Y4Xa Wrote:ditto
noun
the same thing again (used in lists and accounts and often indicated by a ditto mark under the word or figure to be repeated).
hehe, i still dont understand xD
Basically, you said something and I wanted to repeat it.

Anyway, this event should be fun. Hopefully Pete won't have to disappear this time and the whole thing won't collapse.
Am comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Biggrin
Wrong siding on the Autobahn will feel so wrong.
(2014-12-16 12:03)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong siding on the Autobahn will feel so wrong.

Aww yeah, forgot about that.

(2014-12-16 09:32)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, you said something and I wanted to repeat it.

Anyway, this event should be fun. Hopefully Pete won't have to disappear this time and the whole thing won't collapse.

I'll actually be there tonight.
(2014-12-16 12:17)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-16 12:03)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong siding on the Autobahn will feel so wrong.

Aww yeah, forgot about that.

[

um, will there be ww on ab? or not allowed as it aint on tc servers, imo it shouldn't be now either :3
I don't see why it would be forbidden for the sake of the race..
Well, other rules such as "Drive on the right side of the road" were disregarded last week - it was about making sure you can get the fastest lap time - most of the time that requires following the racing line (as best as you can) and wrong siding.
Yup. There is no reason why anybody else would be on the wrong side in these races, so it's okay.
EDIT: I meant there would be no reason why anybody would be going in the other direction.*
i was only thinking, the races are kinda to see who is fastest on TC layout, and if you get to wrongside on ab then it will be completly diffrent from what everyone is used to, regarding to last week, no one wrongsided anywhere where there usually not wrongsiding, this is about a place where it is strictly forbidden, but i dont mind, will be fun to do it for once :-P
Wrongsiding on the AB will be allowed. Why not Tongue
I've got one layout. But its only for one starting driver Biggrin And after that one more, and again and again
(2014-12-16 17:17)DivocaEDriver Wrote: [ -> ]I've got one layout. But its only for one starting driver Biggrin And after that one more, and again and again

We're racing around the CityDriving layouts using the start grid, not custom layouts. Maybe you got confused as to what this event actually is.
Password
Server not open, password protected. 5 mins already.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's