[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request victorbt (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: victorbt

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014-10-04 07:41:32

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I don't know why I got banned and I also can't find a reason on banlist. Unfortunately I turned my replay save off quit a while ago.
Could someone please unban me? I'm not a bad driver or something. I just want to enjoy TC. Smile
You are not banned for breach of the rules, but for account protecting; your IP and location are different to what they were originally.
Oh, so is that not allowed?
The account is our team account where we give demo users the possibility to enjoy S2, too.
I didn't find anything about it in TC Rules.
Actually, I was inspecting another user which was logged on your forum account.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Is it possible to unban manually? Because as I said the account didn't get stolen or something. It's just our ClubR team account.

(2014-12-23 16:41)Warped Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I was inspecting another user, which was logged on your forum account.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

But my forum account didn't get banned?! I don't get it.
My only S2 account I'm using is victorbt.

And I'm from Germany. Is that what you mean?
You have to wait for the admin who banned you, he will give instructions/ask questions whatsoever.

(2014-12-23 16:42)langpascal Wrote: [ -> ]But my forum account didn't get banned?! I don't get it.

That feature isn't set up here on the forum, that's why you are not banned. All you can do now is wait.
Okay, thank you Warped. Wink
Stupid question, what is with your "Misti" account?
(2014-12-24 14:36)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Stupid question, what is with your "Misti" account?

Oh, this is the team account of my old team "LFS German Racers". But I'm in ClubR team since half a year now.

Merry Christmas btw. W00t
So, what's the deal with those accounts? Do you own any of them? We don't want vagabond accounts, shared between people across whole Europe, with no specific owner.
(2014-12-25 08:53)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]So, what's the deal with those accounts? Do you own any of them? We don't want vagabond accounts, shared between people across whole Europe, with no specific owner.

I will never have access to the Misti account again, only victorbt. And only 2 or 3 close friends use victorbt account at all.
Btw I think I'm not the only one who shares his account with his buddies on TC but you have to decide what happens... Scared
Hey, just wondering if you made a decision regarding a possible unban.
Who is the admin who banned me? Is he not here at the moment? Confused1
Sorry for getting on your nerves but does nobody know who the admin is who banned me? I would really like to drive on your servers again. Smile
Well, the easiest way for that is to buy your own account, rather than using one that has been shared around (and I don't mean trading it for another vagabond account). One that has been shared around between more than "close friends". A close friend is someone you know personally, i.e. someone you know from school, someone who comes to your birthday party, someone who even your parents know. I doubt that any of the people who used that account from Hungary, Austria, England and Germany qualify for that.
I know that this would be the easiest way, but that's no possibility for me.
Anyways, I really don't get what the problem is about two or three people using the same account. No other server has a problem with that.
It just makes your server even more visited. It's no disadvantage, only advantage. Please think about it again. Crying
There is nothing more to say on this matter.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's