[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Mouseman's skin garage [moose]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My FlickR account can be viewed HERE.

ApeX Racing [a team once owned by me, it was so bad that I had to shut it down W00t]. Skin renders by Bose.
[Image: 124589]

Cargame.nl skin which was used for GT3 series or something...can't exactly remember. Render by Bose.
[Image: 125502]

Team Dynamix Racing skins, used in GT World Series. In my opinion, by far one of my best skin ever made. This team shut down due to some issues.. :/
These are PRIVATE SKINS, do NOT use them.
[Image: 128700]
[Image: 128701]

Garage Chaos skin, made back in 2012.
[Image: RU7DwFJ.jpg]

NOTE: I do have way more skins, but I'm having difficulties finding them at this moment. I will update my thread with more skins later on as soon as I find pictures of them!
Not bad.
Nice work.
Nice skins Mouseman.
Top notch, love 'em Smile
I really like your work. Are you available for requests?
Nice & Clean. Good work
(2014-12-29 16:07)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Are you available for requests?
I wouldn't mind making a skin, but I have never finished any requests in my entire life, so I can not guarantee that I will make one. ;s
Awesome work Mooose. Love the designs mate!
Awesome skins!
Great looking skins.
Awesome looking skins.
[Image: ocdIruM.jpg]
[Image: R8OIKeT.jpg]
[Image: cxN6btq.jpg]
[Image: agnWveW.jpg]
Looking good Mouseman!
They are so beautiful Ohmy *_*
[Image: 81rss42.jpg]
[Image: 4p7jZgA.jpg]
[Image: MQSaNYa.jpg]
Looks awesome!
Man, these skins are freaking awesome!

Definitely need to get my skin game on point.
Unofficial TC Racing XRR 2015 design by MousemanLV. I challenged myself to come up with a design that I liked and I do indeed like it. I do not expect you the audience to like it because I do realize that there are quite many issues with the skin (some clipping here and there, only noticeable when zoomed in) and some other flaws). Other then that, this is actually a skin that I have finished because in most cases I either give up or quit on the idea.

Hope you like my creation.

[Image: 20143363834_06461d297b_c.jpg]Unofficial TC Racing XRR by Mouseman by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

[Image: 20772909671_a089fc80d5_c.jpg]Unofficial TC Racing XRR by Mouseman by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr

[Image: 20577984438_7bb0ed29f0_c.jpg]Unofficial TC Racing XRR by Mouseman by Elvis Lībietis, on Flickr
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's