[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Matthewrobinson) (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:matthewrobinson

● Time & Date of Incident : 2015-01-10 03:29:41

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
had a auto ban, more than likely for being in debt, but this was due to immature people using this game.

i know that i am fully responsible for this account which is why it won't happen again because no one will use this server on my account accept me the owner of the account.
Any immature players is completely irrelevant to this, as you said at the bottom of your unban request, you're responsible. No one else. You're the one who manages your money. No one else.

The system is rather fool proof:
  • There is a big notification when you are in debt explaining that you will be banned if and when you reach -5000 Euro.
  • When you pit outside of a Safezone when you don't have 'free pit', you will be given an appropriate warning.
  • If you ignore this warning and get fined 500 Euro next time, it will tell you this. For the message, see below:

Code:
2015-01-10 03:29:40 UTC One (Montana) *HOST* ©Matt›ß‹ was fined 500€ for towing.
2015-01-10 03:28:01 UTC One (Montana) *HOST* ©Matt›ß‹ was fined 500€ for towing.
2015-01-10 03:25:38 UTC One (Montana) *HOST* ©Matt›ß‹ was fined 500€ for towing.
That might not even be all of your fines, I don't know.

I'm guessing you had some major problems with your driving.

Anyway, you would benefit greatly from reading these two documents:
http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules
http://www.city-driving.co.uk/manual

Please tell me when you're done. You are unlikely to have another chance if you're banned for money abuse (-5000) again.
as i stated in the first message, won't happen again. and yes there was some problems with the driver, but as for me i want too use this server for my self, as being as i've been completely stupid letting someone else drive on the only server i use was stupid, so can i be considered to be unbanned Sad
Oh, you meant someone else was using your account. Well, yes, if it's your account, just change the password and use it for yourself. As you know, your account is your responsibility.

I'm still going to make you read the rules and manual. Tell me when you're done. (See post #2)
I'll give you a few more days to respond, otherwise this will be archived for inactivity.
This thread will be archived for inactivity.

Please forum PM me (click here) when you've read the rules and the manual. Please also link me to this thread.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's