[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Rhyso30

- Time & Date of Incident: around 17:00PM GMT+0

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Unfortunately i dont have a screen shot or gameplay
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I was driving Fast by the pit lane as i came around the corner there was a cop chase and they both instantly slammed on there brakes and i hit him (him being LEON) i then get disconnected (i thought this was due to the message on my screen saying "you are lagging") but i wasnt sure then i log back in and Leon says "Rhys - NO go read the rules i wont tell you again then i get instantly banned for 12 hours"

If leon has the clip of this happening i would like him to post it so i can see it
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thank you very much
During that session, you interfered with chases and completely ignored sirens on multiple occasions. You had followed my chase from Station Boulevard all the way to the pit entrance on Highway 1, where you, because we slowed down and you didn't, crashed into me and took me out of commission. You were then told to follow the link that would appear in the top left corner of your screen and kicked. You then immediately returned and when I said: "No, you were meant to read them", you didn't respond and were subsequently banned for 12 hours. That should be enough time to read the rules.

The ban won't be lifted. Read the rules and make sure you understand them.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's