[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Need Help (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My license has been banned from both [TC] CityDriving one and [TC] CityDriving two. Three months ago I found that I've been banned from the server. I am pretty sure that I didn't break the roles. Yet I have strong feeling that my little brother did it. Please remove the banned from me. Thank you

Here is my information:

● Your LFS Username: K I N G 5 0 5

● Time & Date of Incident: I do not remember exactly, but it between 8 month to a year.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: The replay video isn’t in my computer anymore. Here is the screenshot link: http://prntscr.com/5wzoiy

● Replay Timestamps: Its no longer in my computer.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I have many reasons one of them is all my best friends choose this server to play. I had wonderful memories on the server. I learned a valuable lesson that I will not let others use my account especially my little brother.
There's no need to make 3 threads.

You were banned for -5000 Euro (money abuse)

What country are you in now? What country were you in when playing the server? Something is not adding up.
(2015-01-25 20:17)BP Wrote: [ -> ]There's no need to make 3 threads.

You were banned for -5000 Euro (money abuse)

What country are you in now? What country were you in when playing the server? Something is not adding up.

I am in Saudi Arabia. Also I was playing this game in Saudi Arabia as well. How can I unban my account from the server? Please give me any possible soluation. Thank you
You made the thread with an American IP (under the ISP of Comcast). I'm just a little bit concerned about that so can you explain?
The IP of your last post in this thread made a little bit more sense.
This will be archived for inactivity.

You have my permission to make a new unban request for this ban.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's